Horse Training and TrailerFriends
A cool back-to-school gift with LEGO® DOTS, Friends and/or City purchases over £65, valid 08/08 – 28/08, while stocks last.*Learn more
Let youngsters learn building skills while exploring their love of animals with the LEGO® Friends Horse Training and Trailer (41441). This colorful ranch construction toy comes with a car, horse trailer, stables, wheelbarrow, 2 mini-dolls, and a horse toy and a foal figure.
A flying start
This 4+ set is packed with details to ensure youngsters have a great play experience. Each bag of bricks contains a model and character so kids can play as they build! This creative gift also comes with 2 Starter Bricks that give youngsters a partly constructed base for the car and stables.
Top fun for families
4+ sets are a great way for adults to share the building fun with kids. The simple picture instructions are perfect for kids who are only just learning to read, and they can also access digital Instructions PLUS. Available on the LEGO Building Instructions app, it includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools to help the building process. It also lets kids save their progress so they can jump back in anytime.
- Great-value Horse Training and Trailer set (41441) for kids aged 4 and up teaches youngsters to build while having fun caring for animals. Includes a car and stables so there’s lots of ways to play.
- Features LEGO® Friends Stephanie and Emma mini-dolls, a horse toy with a movable head and a foal toy. Each brick bag contains a character, so role-play fun can begin as soon as the first bag’s opened!
- Playset includes a car for the LEGO® Friends to drive, a trailer for the horse, a stable with grooming kit, jumps and a training rein kids can use to teach the horse to walk around the ground.
- Know a youngster aged 4 and up with a sticker chart full of stars? Reward them with a creative gift that entertains for hours and teaches building skills. Makes a great birthday or Christmas gift too!
- The car and trailer measure over 1 in. (5 cm) high and 7 in. (20 cm) long, and the LEGO® Friends ranch building is over 4 in. (11 cm) high and 5 in. (15cm) wide – an ideal size to keep out on display.
- LEGO® 4+ sets come with Starter Bricks to get the construction off to a flying start. Simple picture instructions mean there’s no barrier to building, even for kids who are just learning to read.
- Want to give kids a construction experience that’s even more fun? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! Zoom, rotate, ghost and save modes help make building a breeze.
- 4+ toy playsets provide a fun way for children to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy building steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover together the joy of build-and-play fun.
- All new LEGO® toys meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up and build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® toy playsets are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.