Head to the worksite outside the city limits with the LEGO® City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport, featuring a heavy truck with opening cab, toolbox and bull bars, a detachable extended flatbed trailer truck toy, plus a helicopter with spinning rotors, opening cockpit and a chain. This great toy helicopter transport model building toy includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a truck driver and a helicopter pilot.
- Features a heavy truck with bull bars, exhaust pipes, toolbox and opening cab, plus an extended flatbed trailer and helicopter with spinning rotors, opening cockpit and a chain.
- Connect the trailer to the truck to haul the helicopter to the next job.
- Drop the chain from the helicopter and hook it to the oil barrel to carry it to the worksite.
- Spin the rotors and launch the helicopter off the flatbed trailer.
- Accessory elements include a mug, box, wrench, shovel, walkie-talkie, fire extinguisher and an oil barrel.
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Flatbed trailer measures over 1” (3cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- May 11th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, better ones available Spring 2018I would recommend this to a friend!Have been debating about getting this set since its release, 6 months later purchased. My impressions are as follows Pro's Good build, glad you build the trailer and its not just one large piece Good play value, fun picking up stuff with the chain/hook of the helicopter. You get an extra chain in the set Good use of stickers Kids like the box/crate you get with the truck Con's Truck is a little bit small. Pickups from other sets are as big as this Semi. Color scheme not the best. Sure someone requested a black truck a few years back, getting a lot of them now. Its ok, bit too much red. Not crazy about the red rims. Play/fun not as good as some other current sets in this price range. Only get two mini figs. Added a few pictures to help. First, this truck is the same size as a pickup of two alternate sets. This truck should be much bigger. Second, the helicopter is ok sized, but the high speed chase one is much bigger. You can also put multiple mini figs in the larger helicopter and it has a winch (only one mini fig fits in this one). Lot more fun to pretend to fly with the larger one. It is bigger then the Airport Starter set one (yellow). Last, lifting and flying/hauling the gas can around is only so much fun. You can connect the lift ring to about any Lego product so you need a few other sets to have better things to lift/haul. Conclusion, I would purchase the high speed chase or the new Camper sets over this one for the kids. If you can afford them all, then its worth the purchase. Would be better value if came with a 3rd mini figure.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?45Heavy Cargo Transport
- March 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice set with good playability.Tomciu |I would recommend this to a friend!I think its one of the better city sets vehicles. You can fit two figs inside. You can play with the truck, truck with the trailer and the helicopter. I really like the execution of the trailer. For anyone that likes trucks this is the one to get for sure.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heavy Cargo Transport
- December 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Build for any City!I would recommend this to a friend!I decided to give this set a try even though I don't have a City, or am a fan of the theme in general. I have to say, this set is very, very solid. First off, the color scheme is great; the black, red and yellow all work together, and not one color overpowers the others. The truck is great, it has room for a minifigure of course, and has a cargo box that can be removed and used to store the tools. The trailer is not very sturdy, especially in the middle, and the last two wheels don't roll much, but it serves its purpose. The helicopter is nothing too special, although it fits with the build, and it's not a cheaply-made helicopter, it's a very good helicopter. and it has a hook that can pick stuff up. which is cool. Lastly, the two minifigures are great, they come with unique prints. The build is also very simple, which is another plus. Solid build, works for play or display.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heavy Cargo Transport
- December 8th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not bad!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love the truck in this set. It's a nice build and I like the black and red color scheme. The doors open which is nice. And the crate in the back is always a useful piece. Be warned that there are a good amount of stickers if that bothers you. The minifigs are great in my opinion. 2 new torsos! and a new hat/ponytail piece for girls! They have cool "shirt crinkles" on the back printing. The guy has a unique face that I will probably use often. I do not like the helicopter build that much. Mainly, the gap between the window and side cockpit really bugs me! But, that's just me I guess. Luckily, I can ditch the helicopter and still use the truck and trailer a lot. Overall I would definitely recommend this set. For kids it has good playability and kids love helicopters, right Lego?! ;-)Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heavy Cargo Transport