Build your very own Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®A celebration of innovative engineering and design, this replica of the iconic motorcycle has an array of authentic details.
An iconic centerpiece for the home or officeThis authentic replica model features solid-disc wheels with beefy tires and a teardrop fuel tank with built-in speedometer.
Iconic fuel tank
Teardrop fuel tank with printed Harley-Davidson® emblems.
Fuel tank speedometer
Speedometer is mounted on the fuel tank.
Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons.
Solid-disc wheels with beefy tires for a cool muscular look.
Flip-down kickstand for easy parking.
Detailed suspension and handlebars with adjustable mirrors.
Realistic color and scale depictionA detailed LEGO® Creator Expert replica of the real-world Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® motorcycle, with lots of authentic features.
Explore the finer details of iconic engineering with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10269 Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® motorcycle. Developed in partnership with Harley-Davidson, this highly detailed LEGO motorcycle captures the magic of the real-life machine, from its solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires to its teardrop fuel tank with printed logos and inbuilt speedometer. Other features include a Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gearshift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand. Finished with a dark red and black color scheme, this amazing display model makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office. This advanced LEGO set provides an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Features solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires, teardrop fuel tank with Harley-Davidson logos and inbuilt speedometer, Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand.
- Comes with an authentic dark red and black color scheme.
- This LEGO® motorcycle makes an iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
- Spin the rear tire to see the Milwaukee-Eight® engine pistons spring to life.
- New-for-July-2019 decorated elements include 2 dark red 2x4 tiles printed with the Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® tank emblem.
- Special elements include a new-for-July-2019 rear rim with super-wide tire.
- Measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 17 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!PaalR1 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeutiful,big,fun to build and a set you can have in your living room! Should be some chrome parts,its a Harley... I recomend it to all Harley or lego creator fan :-)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®
- in 3 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My first bike :-)JEPOY | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell worth the money. Been a while since the likes of Bugatti and Voltron. For the most part the Harley is pretty solid and the moving pistons is really great. There are a few parts that are barely attached but then again it is a bike. The back double tire seems a bit flat compared to the front tire.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best vehicle I’ve ever built. A++++PhillyMetal911 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely the best LEGO vehicle I’ve ever built. It is super detailed with pretty much all outer components you would find on an actual motorcycle. The best thing about this set is that there is virtually no repetition, less than 5%. Overall, I really enjoyed building this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®
- in 9 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My incredible LEGO Harley-Davidson Motorcycle!Riccardo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have had the opportunity to be able to use my independent time and to construct my brand new and incredible LEGO Harley Davidson motorcycle at home today - 1st August 2019. I also found my experience of it challenging and the play of it is excellent. My timing of completing the item was in four hours and 25 minutes. In other words, I started the task at 2:50pm and I ended it at 7:15pm. A big booklet of instructions was provided with the product. This is helping you to look and to understand of what you go to do in order to build the whole model. Completing each layer is displayed in four different parts - see attached photograph. I appreciate the features of the product so there are many sections and they include solid-disc Lakester wheels with strong tyres to its teardrop fuel tank with printed logos, an inbuilt speedometer, an engine with two moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, a moveable gearshift pedal, brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand. This is finished with a dark red and black colour scheme to show it has an authentic touch rather than it being boring and left alone elsewhere. On the other hand, if you find it difficult to identify what are the sizes or the dimensions of this product the measurements of them are 34 centimetres (13 inches) horizontally and 21 centimetres (8 inches) vertically - see attached photograph. Alternatively, I admire the item and I purchased it as a special reward for doing a total of seven months hard work this year from January until July 2019. Lastly, I thought I would share my positive comments in my new review by saying I'd recommend the LEGO Harley Davidson motorcycle to any fan who is interested in LEGO, anyone where may be starting to be novice LEGO builders and then gradually progressing their dreams to become LEGO Expert builders, some people could imagine about what they like of their interest of LEGO for example, inspiring others to join in with them in the LEGO community and how to enjoy building their creations they wish or want to achieve in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®