Forbidden Forest: Umbridge's Encounter
LEGO® VIPs get Double Points on online purchases July 13-19.Learn more
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Adventures in the Forbidden ForestKids role-play a fun story from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and dream up imaginative adventures of their own.
Great for play and displayThis large-scale set inspires endless creative play possibilities and looks amazing on display in kids' rooms.
Hidden surprises in the tree
Open to reveal a lantern, bicycle parts, bone and a turkey leg.
Kids pose the giant Grawp's limbs for play and display.
With Dolores Umbridge, Harry Potter, and Hermione Granger.
Build ImaginationsThis versatile playset puts open-ended play into kids' hands, developing skills and unlocking creative potential.
Great gift for Harry Potter fansThis feature-packed playset makes an ideal gift for kids aged 8 and up who enjoy imaginative play and magical adventure.
Harry Potter™ fans can create a magical world of giants, centaurs and enchanted trees as they enter the Forbidden Forest with LEGO® Harry Potter Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter (75967).
Minifigures and magical creatures in the Forbidden Forest
Kids enter the Forbidden Forest with 3 minifigures – Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™ and Dolores Umbridge™ – and cast a spell to open the large tree and reveal a selection of accessories: A lantern, bone and turkey leg. There are 2 centaur figures and a posable giant Grawp that kids can use to pick up Umbridge and take her… wherever they want. Young witches and wizards will love acting out classic moments from Harry Potter movies and dreaming up magical adventures.
Choosing the best toy for Harry Potter fans
If you're looking for a special birthday or Christmas gift, LEGO Harry Potter toys recreate memorable scenes from the movies with favorite characters and cool creatures that'll put the Wizarding World right into your kids' hands.
- This popular Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix™ toy inspires kids’ creative thinking, problem solving and role-play fun as young witches and wizards recreate Forbidden Forest adventures.
- Harry Potter™ fans bring the magic to life with 3 minifigures – Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™, Dolores Umbridge™ – 2 centaurs, a posable Grawp giant and an opening tree containing a lantern, bone and a turkey leg.
- Engage and entertain kids with a journey into the Forbidden Forest where they encounter an opening tree with surprises inside, magical creatures and a plot to deal with the cruel Dolores Umbridge™ once and for all!
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter (75967) is a popular birthday gift for kids aged 7 and up who like action-packed playsets and cool building brick toys.
- The tree, when closed, measures over 4” (12cm) high and Grawp stands over 5” (13cm) high, providing a magical large-scale model for use as part of kids' role-play adventures or on display in their rooms.
- No batteries needed. This hands-on Harry Potter™ toy gives kids endless imaginative fun, whenever and wherever they want it.
- Get kids building and playing immediately with simple, clear instructions. For even more fun, kids can combine this playset with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys.
- With popular characters, amazing creatures and cool locations, LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys bring thrilling scenes from the movies to life! With these feature-packed sets, the magic is in kids' hands.
- LEGO® construction toys meet the highest industry standards to ensure every brick is consistent and compatible, connecting and pulling apart perfectly every time – no magic required!
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure each one meets the highest safety standards in the world.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 10th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0DisappointedWendyS | 55-64I have built many Lego sets and have always enjoyed the challenge until this one. Compared to other sets I found this one lacking. When I opened the box it’s contents were shared into two bags and there were not a lot of component bits. I started to build bag one and realised that after building Harry and the centaurs a large proportion of the parts had been used up. Needless to say once the tree was built I was disappointed by its size. I know you give dimensions on the website but this was bought in store and nowhere on the box does it make any reference to size. I built up bag two and had finished the whole project in well under an hour. Given the price of this set I would have expected more.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 50 minsWas this helpful?25Forbidden Forest: Umbridge's Encounter
- June 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Great Mid Size SetPotterMinifigs | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this the day after release and to my surprise there will tonnes in stock while everything else was sold out. I love the Grawp build and the techniques used especially to make his hair. My main complaint would be that his back feels unfinished with all the exposed plates. even two would have been better just to make it feel more like a character. The big fig hands to hold the bike handle and figures is also great. The figures are amazing, especially the new centaur piece! I love the new version of Umbridge too. Overall I really liked it although I wish it was a bit cheaper.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Forbidden Forest: Umbridge's Encounter
- June 13th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice setValtat63 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA fun set to build. Grawp Is especially nice, the rest ok. Only annoying thing is that you can’t actually get Umbridge to stay in Grawps hand like it shows on the box. Price wise tad over priced but seems to be a theme with the HP sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Forbidden Forest: Umbridge's Encounter