- THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™
- Emmet's Thricycle!
Raise your master-building ability to another level with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70823 Emmet’s Thricycle! This awesome construction toy features a minifigure seat, 3 vertically stacked rubber tires and foldout stabilizers. It includes a fuel station with a buildable gas pump, catapult function and parking spot for the Thricycle, plus THE LEGO MOVIE 2 characters—an Emmet minifigure and a brick-built alien invader with a chomping mouth and rotating cyclops eye.
- Includes a new-for-January-2019 Emmet minifigure, plus a brick-built alien invader with a chomping mouth and rotating eye.
- Emmet’s Thricycle features a minifigure seat, 3 rubber tires, foldout stabilizers and Emmet’s best friend Planty (brick-built).
- Easy-to-build fuel station features a toy gas pump with a hose, wheel-rim catapult function and a parking spot for the Thricycle.
- Fold out the Thricycle's stabilizers so it can stand on its own.
- Launch the wheel rim at the alien with the catapult toy.
- Recreate scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this fun-packed creative toy.
- Emmet’s Thricycle construction vehicle toy measures over 6” (16cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Fuel station measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- January 8th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Emmet's at it again!Zjm01 |I would recommend this to a friend!So I've heard some strange backlash against this set for not having multiple figures and not having much to the build, however I personally think this set is awesome! I love the whacky vehicle and the side builds were really cool as well. I do wish Lucy or some other minifigures were including with this set, however its only a very small issue compared to an awesome set. Overall, the build was unique and enjoyable and having another Emmet to add to my collection is always nice and I love the gas tank's details. The Duplo thing was also cute. Thanks LEGO for making everything awesome!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Emmet's Thricycle!
- February 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Emmet's Thricycle!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst this set was really cool and different and it stood out to me so I decided to get it. The thricycle really holds its value and its just a wacky thing to play with. You can also make it stand without spending hours trying to do it. On the side build you get a gas station. The gas station features an Octan sign which is an easter egg from the first movie. On the other side you have a spare wheel that you can use to launch from the station for defense. You can also dock the thricycle if you want and it easily slides in the compartment. You only get one figure which is Emmet and I think it's fine because who else could fit this set. You also get planty and a DUPLO Invader to add to the fun. Overall the thricycle holds its value and the set is $15 and its something cool and different so I would recommend it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet's Thricycle!
- December 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely fantasticI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWanting to order something quick (and cheap) to kick off the new year I stumbled across ''Emmet's thricycle', the build looked interesting from the pictures so I ordered it, it came and I opened the box - which I might add has some lovely box art on it - the build didn't take too long however this is to be expected from a £12.99 set, there are several things going for this set, the DUPLO monster is I believe the only red and orange one (although with no exclusive prints can be made with parts from your own collection), the build for the thricycle and little docking station are nice with a super nice build for a petrol/diesel pump that would look really nice by itself, the thricycle is nice and very mobile and the little docking station itself has a nice play feature although I'll leave that for you to discover, the minifigure of Emmet is nice with a more degraded uniform than was seen in the first LEGO movie also included is Planty which is a nice simple build using only three parts. In conclusion at only £12.99, this is an absolute bargain set with some really nice pieces (including a new print on a 2x2 round tile), a really fun build for new builders as well as experienced builders like myself who just want something to display on their desks(currently where mine resides). The only thing that I would say is, prepare to apply some stickers which I don't mind for a set of this price however it might have been nice to get a set of exclusive prints for the petrol/diesel pump but overall a really great set (and probably one that I may consider purchasing multiples of)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet's Thricycle!
- March 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendBought it for my girlfriend as she loved the film. Price is great as you get a nice build and they look great. Think recently some sets are overpriced recently especially the licenced ones but this was one I was more than happy to pay full price for. Best bit has to be the Sisters Duplo monster, its looks brilliant made out of normal lego pieces. Only remotely negative or thing i'd change is to have another Duplo monster/character as they're so good. Great set :)Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet's Thricycle!