- THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™
- Emmet and Benny's ‘Build and Fix' Workshop!
Item 1 of 11
Item 1 of 11
Emmet and Benny's ‘Build and Fix' Workshop!
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over £85, valid 10/01-06/02 while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Small parts and Small Ball.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- February 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The perfect toolkit for starters!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set was one of the first models we builts (2nd one I think). My 2 years old son immediatly liked Emmet's car. Big wheels and bursting fire were a winning team! He still hasn't seen the movie but he knows Emmet and Benny! So I ended up playing with Benny... I mean everytime. No time sharing with Emmet, watsoever! Building everything was easy, fun and fast! Within no time we could play! Now about everything that you may know or not. Tools: it has the perfect toolkit, we haven't come acrosss a set that has this many tools. So I will say that it is quite unique. Printed bricks: as always awesome, it will last forever! Benny has 2 vehicules: since the spaceship has no wheels under, he often drove his other vehicule :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet and Benny's ‘Build and Fix' Workshop!
- January 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's nice to see another retro spaceship.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe spaceship is a nod to the Legoland Space spaceships of the late 70's. Overall its a nice small set that has good playability for under $20. For me, I get some pieces that would work to build a copy of vintage spaceship.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet and Benny's ‘Build and Fix' Workshop!
- February 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A nice blast from the past!Octavian |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a surprising little set, largely because of the what you get for the money (you get two vehicles and minifigs, Emmet and Benny) and some neat tools to go with the shop. Benny's mini spaceship is cute and functional (back end opens up to allow a smaller rover to drive in and out) and the classic blue/grey and transparent yellow is a wonderful hat tip to the classic Lego space sets of yesteryear. Now, there are a few hits and misses with this set. Hits are, you get a lot of neat parts that can be re-purposed into bigger creations (if you are making a big space/mad max-style build) - and no stickers!! Seriously, Lego printed everything; very detailed and high quality, especially the decals on the car and the shop. The car adds another level of playability since both Emmet and Benny have their own rides. Misses: both the spaceship and car have consolidated pieces; meaning, it is one big module rather than smaller parts that fit together to build that section of the ship or the car. I get this is a cost/time-saving move, but part of the magic of building Lego is to see something grow to life as you keep adding more and more pieces on. That's just my own opinion though, so it may not be a "miss" per se for others. Also, the shop. I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for the set if the shop was more like a shop and not necessarily just a stand with a tool box. A little building would have been nice I guess, but it still gets by with what it is. Bottom line: get this set. It's not perfect, and it won't challenge you, but it's fun, and it's still good value for the money.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet and Benny's ‘Build and Fix' Workshop!
- March 17th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Finally a Good Juniors SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfso one thing is for sure, i don't like juniors sets. when they first showed up i was in the demographic for them so i liked the bat cave set. but then i grew and felt indifferent on them. then i was looking at lego sets and saw how over priced they are. but this makes me like them its fun i play with my legos but this felt like fun unlike most of them. it had a build that felt fun (the spaceship) and nice side builds in my opinion too. so overall juniors may be good now?Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet and Benny's ‘Build and Fix' Workshop!
Shop more like this: