Danger! Gray has got lost in the park and is rolling around in a gyrosphere being chased by a dilophosaurus. Join the ACU trooper as he drives to the rescue in the classic Jurassic World 4x4. Use the binoculars to seek out the ferocious dinosaur and call for back-up on the walkie-talkie. Evade its snapping jaws and use the winch to grab its legs. Take down that dino before it can jump on the back of the 4x4 and activate the explode function! Includes 2 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: Gray and an ACU trooper.
- Includes 2 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: Gray and an ACU trooper
- Jurassic World 4x4 features driver’s cockpit, rubber tires, front winch, rear explode function, boxes and Jurassic World decoration
- Dilophosaurus features posable arms, legs, neck and snapping jaws
- Rolling gyrosphere and a chicken leg element also included
- Includes the ACU trooper’s shock rod
- Accessory elements include binoculars and a wrench
- Get rolling with Gray in the gyrosphere!
- Evade the snapping jaws of the ferocious dilophosaurus
- Use the winch to grab the dino’s legs
- Stop the dino jumping on the truck and activating the explode function!
- Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Dilophosaurus stands over 2” (7cm) tall
- Gyrosphere measures over 2” (6cm) across
- June 17th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"I Thought You Were One Of Your Big Brothers"LegoDino8203 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've always loved Jurassic Park, so when this line was released, I knew that I had to have a quote from the movie in the title of my reviews for this line. Anyway, this set is incredible, but a few things are weird. The Figures are great. The ACU trooper is suuuper cool. His printing is awesome and he resembles a trooper from the film. Gray Mitchel is an amazing figure. His shirt and hair are dead on to the movie. He should have short legs, but I understand that LEGO needed him to sit down so the regular legs are fine. The Dilophosaurus is the first weird thing. Spoiler: he (or she) isn't in the film. It shows up as a hologram but that's it. The dino is still amazing with its new head, that has its fins, the color scheme is perfect. I absolutely love the Gyrosphere. Its a bit of a pain assembling, trying to make sure that it will actually spin while the driver stays upright. It is still super cool. The jeep is weird thing number 2. The jeep isn't in the film. Yet it is still awesome. It reminds me of a jeep from the original film. The colors are great. I like the roll cage and how its assembled. The missiles, no. They just don't fit with the design, LEGO, if your going to add flick missiles to a jeep, add them to an ACU jeep that is designed for battle. It is very easy to replace them with lights though. Other than that, the jeep is great. Overall, amazing setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 26 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dilophosaurus Ambush
- May 4th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dilophosaurus AmbushTitaniumZane | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTime until Jurassic World release: 38:11:11:30 I will start by saying that I have loved dinosaurs since I was three, and have loved the Jurassic Park franchise since I have first seen it. The minifigures are decent. It is nice to have a few ACU troopers without the vest, as they have some of the nicest chest printing have ever seen on the minifigures. Gray is alright, but his face seems a little... plain. However, his chest plate has nice printing as well. Minifigure total score: 9/10 The Dilophosaurus is quite nice, however it contains quite a few scientific inaccuracies. For example, there is no scientific evidence to support frills on Dilophosaurus. But this is an issue I have with Jurassic Park rather than Lego. Dinosaur total score: 10/10 The gyrosphere is quite nice. Lots of YouTube reviews say that it does not rotate or separate nicely, but it does with me. It would have been nice if it worked on all axes, not just on one. However, with Lego's current brick selection, that would be impossible. Also, it would have been nice if it could fit two people, but again, impossible. Gyrosphere total score: 8/10 The Jeep is awesome. I am not one-hundred percent sure whether it is in the new movie, but it is a nice addition to my collection nonetheless. I like how there is the action feature at back, but if you have the crates up there, the centre looks kind of empty and vice versa. It would have been nice if there were four crates or if there was some kind of rescue feature in the centre. Saying this, it is the most accurate Lego vehicle that I have. I would rate it higher if I could 10/10 Overall a nicely put together little set. Not bad pricing for the number of bricks you get. Moderately hard for an expert but not to complex for a beginner. Good job Lego! Overall rating: 10/10 Time until Jurassic World release: 38:10:47:55Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dilophosaurus Ambush
- May 12th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great set and well worth the moneyjj123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis set is a well designed jeep with good characters and a dinosaur, my few complaints are that their are not much play features and grays` outfit is, well boring, also after a year of owning this set, my dilaphosauris` legs don't have much friction. Overall I am impressed on the Jurassic world wave one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dilophosaurus Ambush
- May 25th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of my favoritesAyJay | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was super fun to build, play with and look at. It's also not too expensive. When I first heard about Jurassic World LEGO sets I knew I wanted that Indominus Rex, however I also knew this would be out of my price range. This was the next set that caught my eye, I love everything about this set. The dilophosaurus head is great new mold and the Gyrosphere looks great and is fun to roll around. The best part of the set in my opinion is the truck that resembles the trucks form Jurassic Park and the price wasn't bad either! Oh and the figures look great too! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dilophosaurus Ambush