Expand little minds with the LEGO® DUPLO® Deluxe Brick Box. Filled with a mesmerising array of different colours and shapes, this playset has everything toddlers need to engage in hours of open-ended play.
Clear building guides with pictures mean that adults can help kids aged 18 months and up start building straight away. There are enough pieces included to build everyday objects like a slide, tree, swing and car. Their faces will light up their faces as they recognise the objects they're building. The easy-to-hold bricks are the ideal size for small hands to get to grips with. Lettered and numbered pieces in this LEGO DUPLO Deluxe Brick Box meanwhile help to introduce the basics of literacy and numeracy.
When playtime is done for the day, the sturdy case cleverly designed to look like a giant LEGO DUPLO brick makes for the perfect place to safely store their bricks ready for next time. This set can be combined with other LEGO DUPLO sets to keep building their confidence and fine motor skills as they grow.
- Suitable for kids aged 1½ +
- 85-piece LEGO® DUPLO® Deluxe Brick Box filled with vibrant blocks, letter and numbered pieces
- Can be used to build familiar objects like a slide, tree, swing and car
- Cute animal and DUPLO® people are included
- Comes in a handy storage case, designed to look like a DUPLO® brick
- An easy-to-follow guide included helps grown-ups and kids start building straight away
- All LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and easy to connect and pull apart
- We test all LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to make sure every set meets the highest global safety and quality standards
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- February 23rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing setBabyshark89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIn love with this Lego box! The pastel colors are stunning! So many building possibilities! Bought this to complement 3 other Duplo sets and it does not dissappoint!!! My 20 month old son loves it, he plays with Lego every day. It also comes with a box whoch is so handy to store all the legos, not only this as it has plenty of space in it! Would recommend 100%Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deluxe Brick Box
- February 18th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0No directions just picturesGrandmaCarol | 65 or olderPurchased for: GrandsonParts are missing. Hard for little one to do with no step by step directions like other duplo sets such as the firemen set.19 February 2021Manouk, Customer ServiceOh no, we're sorry to hear you're missing some parts! Please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV so we can send you the missing parts. Most of our DUPLO® sets don’t have any building instructions. To inspire you and your child, we added some pictures to show a few things that can be built with the pieces in the set. We want our fans to have an awesome time with LEGO sets, so we've done lots of research into how children of all ages play. We've learned that most younger children would rather build something from their own imaginations than follow step-by-step instructions.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Deluxe Brick Box