Catamaran Sea BattleNINJAGO®
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 21 January 2022
Monkie Kid’s Underwater Journey gift with LEGO® Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchase over £40, valid 10/01 – 27/01, while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Exciting high-sea adventures await ninja fans with this unique and super-cool LEGO® NINJAGO® Catamaran Sea Battle (71748) playset. One of the 2 included catamarans splits in to 3 separate boat toys, one of which features a mini prison, so kids have all they need to enjoy hours of imaginative play.
Premium NINJAGO playset
This ninja toy comes with 6 minifigures: Island Jay, Island Kai and Island Zane and their enemies Chief Mammatus, Thunder Keeper and Rumble Keeper, all of whom are armed with an array of spears, swords and shields to enhance the battle action for kids.
Best gifts for creative play
NINJAGO toys open up a world of exciting adventures. Little builders will love putting together these cool toys before teaming up with their ninja heroes to learn crucial life skills as they battle a cast of evil villains with an amazing collection of dragons, mechs and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Catamaran Sea Battle (71748) is an action-packed ninja playset featuring 2 catamarans, one of which splits into 3 boats, so kids can stage thrilling clashes at sea.
- Includes 6 minifigures from the NINJAGO® TV series: Island Jay, Island Zane and Island Kai, who take on Chief Mammatus, Rumble Keeper and Thunder Keeper – all with cool weapons!
- The Keepers' battle catamaran has 2 spring-loaded shooters and can split into 3 separate boats, one with a mini prison for the ninjas, and one featuring 2 stud shooters and a casket of diamonds.
- The ninjas’ own catamaran toy features 2 spring-loaded shooters and can fold up into speed mode and fold back out for attack mode.
- This 780-piece battle set provides a fun-filled build for kids aged 9 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift that will wow their friends.
- The Keepers' catamaran measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) tall, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 9.5 in. (24 cm) wide – a great size to display in a child's bedroom between playtime battles.
- Look out for more NINJAGO® sets inspired by the TV series, including Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike (71745), Jungle Dragon (71746) and The Keepers’ Village (71747).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® offers an amazing collection of cool playsets any ninja fan will be proud to own and lets them learn positive life skills through exciting adventures with their heroes.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from some of the highest-quality materials, ensuring they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, which means kids are in safe hands.
- May 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better than expected, but they aren't catamaransPurchased for: SelfWhen the wave for The Island was revealed, this was the least appealing set, and it makes sense why. However, I do feel it's one of the better sets of the subtheme. The Keeper's vehicle is pretty large, which gives it enough spots for minifigures to be placed where needed. The function with the front is effective, although I personally feel it's a bit more stiff than intended. The biggest surprise though is that the sides of it can be dethatched and become smaller vehicles, and they work well together. The design is appropriately tribal and dirtier, and it works well. For Kai's vehicle, it is smaller, but it is still appropriately sized. It's function to split the sides from the body fits well, and is smooth with the transition. It's design is effective, and still allows for features like projectiles. I think the value is pretty solid. Both builds are larger than they appear on the box, and they are rather heavy with plenty of playability. However, there are 2 issues I have with the set. The minifigure selection is fine, but not great. None of them are exclusive, and while all are new for the wave, they can all be found in cheaper and arguably more desirable sets. I also have an issue with the name of the set, since looking at real world vehicles, both of them are closer to Trimarans, which have 3 sections while catamarans have 2 sections. Overall, it's better than expected, but it's not as desirable as other sets. If you have other sets from the theme, there isn't much reason to get this, but if you do get it, I think you will be satisfied with the setPlay Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Catamaran Sea Battle
- March 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely must have set!!!LegoPros |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is an amazing set to have. Both Catamaran's are absolutely amazing and colorful. I built this set with my 6 year old son. He started with Kai's Catamaran while I was working with the larger one. He had no issues building it without sticker frustration. He was done before I completed the main section of the larger Catamaran. We worked on the smaller boats that attach to the Catamaran together. He immeditely captured Jay and we started the race on the rug, our imaginary ocean :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Catamaran Sea Battle
- March 24th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An amazing site and great intro to ninjagoI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLooking at this set and the other jungle sets based off of season 14 I am amazed. This is the first ninjago set that I have gotten and I am so please. As a sucker for interiors I was at first dissatisfied however the play features make up for it in every way. The fact that both boats have amazing features that are so great for play make me very pleased. The set is expensive however the features make up for it. In addition these jungle ninja figures are the best ninjas I have ever seen and I love the new molds and prints. The jungle villains are also great figs with great colors and prints.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Catamaran Sea Battle
- March 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gorgeous Baddie Boat with Fun FeaturesDrustan |I would recommend this to a friend!A big, beautiful baddie boat and a smaller, less impressive but functional ninja boat make for a fun play and display set. BUILD: These ships are not like much else that has been in NINJAGO for a while, and was a unique shape and build because of that. There were some standout techniques used, especially how the shaping for the Kai's vehicle came together, that I had never seen before. Even though both ships are catamarans, the builds are quite different and there isn't much repetition. PLAY: We are finally starting to get more substantial antagonist builds in NINJAGO, and there is a lot of play value with having a big ship to battle in play scenarios. The extending sides function on the red ship work smoothly, and it is also fun having the multipurpose sides to the brown ship that can split off. DISPLAY: The brown and teal of the big boat is such a smooth color scheme, and it's something I hope we can see more of as it works so well here. In contrast, the flame orange and red of the smaller boat is a bit garish, even though it looks good on its own. The quantity of nice figures and the two dynamic boats offer lots of possible display scenarios.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Catamaran Sea Battle