This Big Farm set with buildable models has everything you and your child need to live life on the farm! There’s a barn for storing food, a farmhouse with chairs, and a stable for the horse. Out in the yard, the cows are enjoying their food while the tractor is ready to start working in the fields. This set is perfect for hours of role play fun. Includes 2 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: a farmer and a child.
- Includes 2 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: a farmer and child
- Also includes a horse, calf, cow, chicken and a cat
- Features a barn, farmhouse with redesigned roof, stable, buildable DUPLO tractor and a fence
- Barn features opening doors and a winch to lift the hay
- Farmhouse features opening door and window, flower-decorated DUPLO brick and 2 chairs
- Stable features an opening window and a swiveling feeding trough
- Buildable tractor features a detachable bucket
- Accessories include a pitchfork, feeding trough, 2 flower elements and lots of classic and decorated DUPLO bricks
- Enhance role playing with the mice, spider, chicks/eggs, weathercock and flower-decorated bricks
- Teach young minds all about animals and recreate the sounds of the farm
- Help your child master building and role play skills
- DUPLO products are fun and safe for younger hands
- Farmhouse measures over 7” (19cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep
- Barn measures over 11” (28cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep
- Stable measures over 8” (21cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep
- Tractor with bucket measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 9th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0EducatingStace | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonCurrently using this product to educate my 18 month old with naming farm animals and items. His favourite parts are building, demolishing and running around with the horse saying "neigh neigh".Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Farm
- November 9th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect Duplo set for my grandson for Christmas!Mosesmom | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonSo excited, bought this for my grandson for Christmas! Also got him the small farm animal set! Can't wait for him to open it for Christmas! Bought it at Toys R Us last week when it was advertised on their website for $47.99 and they matched the sale price in store, and bought the small farm animal set on clearance at Farm and Fleet for $7.44! Was thrilled!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Farm
- July 19th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing ReactionGrandpaBricks | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterWe purchased the Duplo Big Farm set for our granddaughter's 2nd birthday, largely for the many different animals in the set. This set comes with 3 building fronts, a tractor, a farmer, and numerous animals. There was enough 'build' requirement to keep her parents busy while our granddaughter played with the animals and tractor. She played with the set until bedtime and went right back to it the following morning. We left the winch off the 'barn' because of the long string attached. We thought it might become a hazard with small children. We will add that feature when she is older. The overall reaction was excellent! This set will provide hours of enjoyment for many years to come.20 July 2016Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesOne of the greatest joys in life is seeing the joy of a child and I am glad that you had this connection with your granddaughter. It is amazing to see how attached to the DUPLO animals young children are but then I too am excited to see what new animals our designers create each year. I am sorry to hear that the winch and string created a concern for your family though. At the end of the day it is ones personal responsibility to make sure they are making logical decisions for their loved ones and I fully support your decision to remove this element. It is important to know that we also value the safety of our littlest builders so this element and every other DUPLO element is put through the toughest quality standards available. We work really hard to make sure children can play safely and enjoy our products – indeed, it’s the most important thing for us. That’s why all LEGO toys are tested by independent laboratories and meet or exceed all toy safety laws in the 140 countries where they are sold. I hope that this helps strengthen your understanding of what the LEGO Group is doing to ensure your grandchild's safety.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Farm
- May 31st, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set with lots of fun piecesJJJH | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is a wonderful set! My mother bought it to keep at her house for when my son (3 years old) and / or other grandchildren come over to play. He played with it recently and loved it. Lots of pieces, basic building pieces and specialty pieces, animals, people, a tractor. Great, great set. Good value!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Farm