Imaginations will take flight with the LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75958 Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™ building kit. Young witches and wizards will relive the thrilling scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ where the magnificent flying carriage makes its hair-raising journey to Hogwarts, with Hagrid™ waiting to guide it safely in to land. Once on the ground, the carriage rebuilds into a 2-floor bedroom and tea-drinking area—the perfect place to plan new adventures with Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour. With 4 minifigures and 2 flying horses with moveable wings, legs and heads, the Beauxbatons’ carriage will transport any Harry Potter fan to a magical world of imaginative play.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ toy includes 4 minifigures: Hagrid™, Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour.
- The buildable toy carriage has an opening door to enable access to the interior.
- On land, the ornate flying carriage rebuilds as a 2-floor living space, with 2 banquettes and a buildable table on the first floor and 2 beds and a shelf with 2 drawers on the second floor.
- 2 winged horses (called Abraxans) have poseable heads, legs and wings.
- Hagrid™ wears his Yule Ball costume, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour each wear their student uniform and have a wand.
- Accessory elements include a chest, 4 lanterns (attached to the carriage), a letter, 4 tea cups and a teapot, a bottle to feed the horses and 2 paddles used by Hagrid™ to guide the carriage in to land.
- Toy carriage with horses measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- Toy carriage without horses measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Toy carriage rebuilt as 2-floor accommodation measures over 7” (20cm) high.
- August 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Madame Maxime ArrivesI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough the carriage only appears briefly in the film Goblet Of Fire it is a pretty iconic image and when I saw this kit I really had to have it. I was not disappointed at all when I started to build, it is quite intricate and fiddly but I really enjoyed every second of this build. There is a really clever use of colour on the bricks and the included decal sheet just helps to lift the overall look. Even better the side of the carriage lifts up and clips open to create a playset over two levels. The included minifigures of Fleur and her sister fit well and can be enclosed in the carriage when the sides are closed. Lots of play value with this one and it looks the part if you just want to add it to a display. The horses are only partially articulated but they can be posed enough to make them look like they are landing or taking off. Number Of Pieces: 430 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10 Build Time: 1.5 HoursPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™
- April 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sara3 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first set build. It was quite fun to see it come alive with all the little details. I love how the carriage opens to allow for a different view. I also purchased the Whomping willow set and the large Hogwarts set. Starting the Whomping Willow tomorrow. I might need to buy more...Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™
- April 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Better than expected!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI buy all of the Harry Potter sets indiscriminately because I am a huge fan of the books. This one was unexpectedly charming. I love the blue coloring and the Beauxbatons uniforms! There are much better play features than expected - the second floor gives a great sleeping area for figures, as well as a little tea party scene. Yule Ball Hagrid figure pairs nicely with the clocktower, and I like to have Yule Ball Hermione arrive at Hogwarts in this beautiful carriage. Lots of fun possibilities to create Goblet of Fire scenes!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsWas this helpful?55Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™
- August 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Unexpected BeautyNaizurus |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNever expected this to be a set since the scene in the movie is very short, but wow it's amazing, LEGO really didn't cut any corners in this set. Minifigures: Hagrid has a great new torso print which was much needed. Madame Maxime has a great new torso and leg print. Fleur Delacour has a fantastic new hair/hat combo and DUAL MOLDED LEGS in a new color yes!!! Gabrielle has dual sided face hinting at more future sets. Build: The colors are fantastic, with LEGO including a lot of new gold pieces. The interior is also great with a fantastic play feature that allows you to have 2 floors. First reaction to this set i wasn't thinking of buying it, but the minifigures persuaded me to do it, i bought this at 50 euros which i think it's a good price for what you're getting.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Beauxbatons' Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™