Roll the Bat-Tank into action and fire the 6-stud shooter against Killer Croc's Battle Chomper. Drop bombs from the tank or deploy the ram weapon to crush Batman's enemies. Maneuver the motorbike out of reach of the Battle Chomper's movable tail and chomping teeth, and dodge the vehicle's flying boomerangs. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Batman™, Red Hood™, Captain Boomerang™ and Katana™, plus Killer Croc™ big figure.
- Features Batman's Bat-Tank, Killer Croc's Battle Chomper and Red Hood's motorbike.
- Bat-Tank features a deployable ram weapon, an opening minifigure cockpit, 6-stud shooter and rolling track wheels.
- Killer Croc's Battle Chomper features the detachable Killer Croc™ big figure, movable jaws and tail, and a lookout tower for Captain Boomerang™ with a boomerang shooter.
- Weapons include Red Hood's 2 guns, Katana's sword and Captain Boomerang's 2 boomerangs.
- Accessory elements include Batman's mask and cape.
- Also includes a comic book!
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for children ages 8-14.
- Bat-Tank measures over 3” (9cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- Killer Croc's Chomper measures over 3” (10cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Motorbike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Tank! Cool Croc! Well-designed LegosMichaelcaiding | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing set and the most surprising aspect is that I found big bat mobiles can be on top of each other... here in my photo you can see 76013/76046/76055 are happily/stably together... where I was trying to save some space haha... too many sets and too little space... here is one of my two shelf spaces where all bat mobiles and a brick bank are displayed together together with some of the justice league members...Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™: Killer Croc™ Sewer Smash
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Suicide Squad figures?!VaderFan2187 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfLego Batman is awesome! With Suicide Squad coming out shortly after the release of the sets, it seems like Lego is subtly releasing Suicide Squad minifigures: Two-colored hair Harley Quinn, Deadshot, and now, Katana, Killer Croc, and Captain Boomerang. Let's see how well the set does! Minifigures: Katana: Fantastic, love the printing and dual-moulded legs, great figure altogether. Batman: Lol, another normal Batman. Looks so-so but I like the dual-moulded legs depicting boots. Silver batarangs are nice. Captain Boomerang: General Hux changed universe! While both share the same head, I find it looks better on Captain Boomerang. Love the new boomerang piece! Red Hood: Average figure, but it's always great to have new exclusive figures. Killer Croc: Excellent bigfig, though if you want to make a Lego Suicide Squad, he's the wrong scale. Use Cragger's head. Builds: Red Hood's motorbike: Kind of filler, but fits Red Hood and gives him a vehicle. Killer Croc's chomper: Okay, so what exactly is a chomper??? The chomping function works well but leaves many Technic pieces exposed. Captain Boomerang's balcony-thingy looks horribly out of place, and the price could justify a small, seperate vehicle for Captain Boomerang. The blue color scheme totally does not match with the chomper's olive green scheme. Bat-Tank: One of the better builds in the set, but that does not mean it's great. The ramming mechanism is lame in my opinion, and the rapid stud shooter itself has to be turned by hand. I would have preferred a long axle to the back of the tank to turn the shooter instead of the ramming mechanism. The bag where the treads are built is so tedious and boring! So... Build: 7/20 Play experience: 3/20 Minifigures: 18/20 Price: 13/20 Collectibility: 11/20 TOTAL: 52/10023 August 2016Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt is always interesting to hear what excites different types of builders about a particular set. It is great to see that you are slowly putting together your Suicide Squad™ minifigure collection and while this was not the designers intention, it is a nice surprise. Sadly not every character or vehicle will ever appeal to everyone but we hope you take some of the different learnings from this set and apply them to creations of your own.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Batman™: Killer Croc™ Sewer Smash
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic, if too quick, buildseanwmcginnis | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fantastic set to build, and the resulting model looks great. I will review the relevant bits of the set in three sections. 1.) Minifigures: What's to say? The minifigures are keen. The only disappointment is that we get yet another standard-issue Batman. I am probably spoiled by the fact that I just completed "Harvest of Fear", which came with a great Batman figure. The other minifigures are great. Red Hood is a welcome addition, and the new bike chassis was a pleasant surprise. Killer Croc is killer (and finally has his well-deserved big fig -- do Bane next!), Captain Boomerang is bangin', and Katana is a cut above. Great figures all around, especially if you (like me) are a DC fan. 2.) The Croc-Mobile: This is the only part of the set that I was not a huge fan of. The Croc-Mobile has some neat play features (the jaws chomp as you roll it), but, honestly, it's kind of dippy looking and doesn't really match the aesthetic of the rest of the theme. It just doesn't make a ton of sense for Killer Croc to be riding around on this...whatever it is. I would have been happier if the set came with another civilian (again, like Harvest of Fear and its farmer) -- a GCPD car and officer would have been a welcome addition, or an ARGUS soldier and jeep, or whatever. The Croc-Mobile was just...eh. Mind you, that's from a grown-up comics fan's perspective -- while my kids did not dig the Croc-Mobile, other kids probably will. 3.) The Bat-Tank: Whatever points I took off for the Croc-Mobile get heaped on, and then some, for the Bat-Tank. This thing is AMAZING. First of all, it's an incredibly fun build -- even though it's pretty elaborate and has a couple of geared play features, the whole thing just flew together. Even snapping the treads together was fun! And the resulting model is incredible -- it is huge and beefy, and very reminiscent of the Bat-Tank from Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns". The play features is that the front end kind of flips up into a battering ram, which is great. The tank looks phenomenal in either mode. And big ups for the cockpit design -- it has a small window with a flip-up, tank-style hatch. Really great. I don't know what made the build go so fast, but it took me less than two hours to build the tank. The color coding is very helpful, and the instructions are top notch, so it might just be an exceptionally well-designed set. I will warn that really young kids (for example, my son is 6 but likes to build the System sets) might have a tough time with this set -- there are a couple of tricky parts where whole sub-assemblies need to snap together, and building and mounting the treads requires careful attention to detail. In short, I don't think my son could build it unassisted. This is not a knock (at all -- I LOVE this set), but a fair warning. These two new DC sets are mind-blowingly great. Keep up the good work, LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™: Killer Croc™ Sewer Smash
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sewer Smash! But what sewer?LEGOFanAllTheWay | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfKiller Croc Sewer Smash is a great set that not too many people would appreciate. In this set there are three new and exclusive minifigures to this set who are Red Hood, Captain Boomerang, and Katana. Along with a repeat of the Batman minifigure and a new Killer Croc big fig which is nice to get him as a big fig since we haven't got him since 2006. Included in this set for the builds are Red Hood's red motorcycle which is small and simple but fits the character perfectly. Killer Croc's Battle Chomper also fits him pretty well too since it is like a giant crocidilian mouth on wheels with a chomping feature as it rolls around, and it also has a small watchtower on the side for Captain Boomerang. The Bat-Tank fits Batman, but I feel that it is so large that it really takes up well more than half of the pieces used in this set so I wish that it could have been about a third smaller. Although it has great features such as the stud shooter up front along with the transforming feature to plow into Killer Croc, the "plow" is a little high although the function works perfectly. What I like about this set are definitely all of the characters included, Killer Croc's Battle Chomper, and Red Hood's Motorcycle. What I am kind of undecided about is just the Bat-Tank because of its massive size and I really wish that it would've been smaller. This set is perfect because it came out about the same time of the Suicide Squad film and the only character in this set that is not in that movie, if Red Hood. And thanks to the Gotham City Cycle Chase that came out earlier in 2016 there are two more characters of that movie so with these two sets you have most of the members of the Squad from the movie. Overall, this is a great set because of the minifigures and the builds, I would recommend that you pick this set up.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Batman™: Killer Croc™ Sewer Smash