Speed to Gotham City crime scenes with the motorized LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76112 App-Controlled Batmobile. This cool vehicle features 2 motors powered by a Bluetooth-controlled battery hub, an opening minifigure cockpit, 4-wheel drive and 2 dual stud shooters. Simply download the app to control the vehicle from your smartphone or tablet. This set also includes a new-for-August-2018 Batman™ minifigure.
- Includes a new-for-August-2018 Batman™ minifigure.
- This motorized Batmobile toy features 2 motors powered by a Bluetooth-controlled battery hub, an opening minifigure cockpit, 4-wheel drive and 2 dual stud shooters.
- Includes 11 new-for-August-2018 Bat weapons and elements to customize your build and minifigure.
- Press down on the roof to turn it on and off.
- Control the Batmobile via the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Download the app from the App Store and Google Play. Ask your parents’ permission before going online.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- Designed for indoor use only.
- Batmobile measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- November 22nd, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Giant wires sticking outJakasm | 45-54Purchased for: SelfOverall a fairly simple build- some nice engineering with the technic pieces at the beginning of the build but not as much for some of the finishing pieces toward the end. I’ve not connected thr Bluetooth yet so I won’t comment on that ( but I’ve read it really sucks - but will update my review after I get it set up and try out the controls) My biggest complaint is the wires that connect the battery to the engines- A door is hinged to try to cover over these but it fails miserably. The wires are too long and press the door back open. Additionally the bat icon on this little hinges door pops off very easily when you try to close it- This feature was poorly designed in my opinion. The set also came with several interesting bat themed pieces - But for some of them no use is given for them in the instructions- ( my son saw the picture in the instructions showing this multitude of pieces but on the particular page none of them are used in that step- kinda strange. Later some of them are placed. I’ll include some pics of the crumby back battery hatch with the giant wires sticking out and the icon that falls off when you try to ouch the hatch closed24 November 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I know those wires can get a little tricky, but you'll have the best results if you thread the wires around each other a bit, that way they keep each other in check. You should be able to get the door to stay at a 90 degree angle to its hinges. As for those extra bat-pieces, we make a pack of them for use in a variety of bat-sets. Some sets may end up with bats they don't use, in which case you can add them anywhere you like to decoration, or make something else cool that uses them.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25App-Controlled Batmobile
- February 9th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0my boy loves Lego / BatmanCovan | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonwell, in the beginning, this seems a good purchase and my boy enjoyed, but it turns out this build only can be remotely controlled by a mobile device, which he is using an Apple iPad Mini 1 and this device only can go up to iOS 9.3.5. yet, this app requires iOS 10.3... it took him about 4 hrs to finished the building process, and he even made few mistakes here and there, but as a 6 years old boy, I can't complain much. in the end, when he finished up the wheels and few final pieces, he's very eager to add the new app to his iPad, but sadly, the message shows it's not working with his ..... I'm sure LEGO is capable to make this app compatible with earlier iOS, and I wish you do and can include iOS 9 in your next update. otherwise, there's another sad LEGO fan who can't play his newly build LEGO .....
Response from LEGO SHOP12 February 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that your son is disappointed that he can't control his Batmobile. Both the app and the Powered Up hub require a device that has certain hardware specifications (like Bluetooth 4.1 or higher). Devices that aren't able to run a more recent operating system are not likely to have the hardware needed. Our developers are always looking to test new devices, though, so keep an eye out at LEGO.com/DeviceCheck for all the specs and a full list of tested devices.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45App-Controlled Batmobile
- September 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0RC Batmobile, made of LEGO?!?!?RandomLuck | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I'll be honest- as cool as this looked, I never would have spent the amount that it cost. Especially with such few pieces go put together... but I this one got added to our collection as a birthday present from my fiance and daughter. I ended up quite surprised of how long it took me to put together a mere 321 piece set, even though I was also watching tv. It took me longer to build the 1k+ bb8 that we got a while back! It was confusing to figure out where to get the app to control it, and it can be finicky when it needs to reconnect to a device. However, it is Very fun to drive around, and surprisingly sturdy! (We may or may not have Batman drive through the LEGO ruble of a crumbled Gotham City....) I also really enjoy the two different app interfaces to operate it! Different sounds, functions, and different styles of control. Pretty dang cool. I am very happy to have it added to my/our collection, and glad that the entire family can enjoy it for hours of fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55App-Controlled Batmobile
- September 11th, 2018Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Very Disappointedwhataslacker | 45-54Purchased for: SelfI had fun building this weird little batmobile (like others not sure what this is based off of...maybe the latest LEGO video game, but that doesn't matter). I was very psyched to be able to drive a LEGO batmobile. That lasted all of ten minutes after my build was complete. The app is very sketchy. There are NO instructions on where or how to download the app. The URL in the instruction book only takes you to a page with features and a video. No link to get the app nor information on the app. Plus the webpage is improperly formatted for mobile and shows the HTML code. Indicative of the fact that the app itself isn't all that great. It took along time for the blue tooth to connect to a brand new (fully updated) iPhone 8 that was only two inches from the control brick. After my initial play time. I shut down the app (you can't really power off the brick as far as I can tell -- again no instructions). When I went back to play again I could not reconnect to the Batmobile at all! I had to do a hard reboot of my phone for it to pair again. (Tested this and it appears this is how I am going to have to do it EVERY time I want to play. Good thing it was for me and not a child that will get frustrated faster than I did.) There is an awful lot of sitting around and waiting before you can even play with this toy. When the app is working it is VERY hard to control the vehicle. You have to look at the screen to make sure you are touching the correct controls. I spent a lot of time going in circles because I was watching the car and my thumb did not quite make it back into the forward motion for the left motors. There is a lot to be said for a physical (tactile) controller for toys like this. Until LEGO builds a streaming camera into these toys so you can watch the screen the whole time while playing I will stick to the standard Power Functions and controllers (until LEGO stops making them, but even then I don't think they will be able to force me into spending more money on an app controlled toy). Also now that you have to use your phone to play with your cool new toys, you no longer have a way to shoot video and share the fun (or in my case frustration). I cannot image how ticked I would be if I had purchased the train. I am NOT looking forward to LEGO killing off the current Power Functions in favor of this poorly thought out and barely functioning bluetooth app control product.
Response from LEGO SHOP12 September 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that you had some trouble with your LEGO® Batmobile. The app is downloadable through the other site mentioned in the instructions - LEGO.com/DeviceCheck. That's also where you can check that your device meets the minimum requirements. If you're having trouble getting your Batmobile to stay connected, it's a good idea to unpair any other Bluetooth devices you may have nearby to make sure that there's no interference. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app should also help. If that doesn't do the trick, our Customer Service team would be happy to help with further troubleshooting. We'd also like to hear from you anyway. The screenshot you've provided of the website is definitely weird, and we'd like to learn a bit more about which browser you're using. You can get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15App-Controlled Batmobile