Speed to Gotham City crime scenes with the motorized LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76112 App-Controlled Batmobile. This cool vehicle features 2 motors powered by a Bluetooth-controlled battery hub, an opening minifigure cockpit, 4-wheel drive and 2 dual stud shooters. Simply download the app to control the vehicle from your smartphone or tablet. This set also includes a new-for-August-2018 Batman™ minifigure.
- Includes a new-for-August-2018 Batman™ minifigure.
- This motorized Batmobile toy features 2 motors powered by a Bluetooth-controlled battery hub, an opening minifigure cockpit, 4-wheel drive and 2 dual stud shooters.
- Includes 11 new-for-August-2018 Bat weapons and elements to customize your build and minifigure.
- Press down on the roof to turn it on and off.
- Control the Batmobile via the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Download the app from the App Store and Google Play. Ask your parents’ permission before going online.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- Designed for indoor use only.
- Batmobile measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- February 9th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0my boy loves Lego / BatmanCovan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonwell, in the beginning, this seems a good purchase and my boy enjoyed, but it turns out this build only can be remotely controlled by a mobile device, which he is using an Apple iPad Mini 1 and this device only can go up to iOS 9.3.5. yet, this app requires iOS 10.3... it took him about 4 hrs to finished the building process, and he even made few mistakes here and there, but as a 6 years old boy, I can't complain much. in the end, when he finished up the wheels and few final pieces, he's very eager to add the new app to his iPad, but sadly, the message shows it's not working with his ..... I'm sure LEGO is capable to make this app compatible with earlier iOS, and I wish you do and can include iOS 9 in your next update. otherwise, there's another sad LEGO fan who can't play his newly build LEGO .....12 February 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that your son is disappointed that he can't control his Batmobile. Both the app and the Powered Up hub require a device that has certain hardware specifications (like Bluetooth 4.1 or higher). Devices that aren't able to run a more recent operating system are not likely to have the hardware needed. Our developers are always looking to test new devices, though, so keep an eye out at LEGO.com/DeviceCheck for all the specs and a full list of tested devices.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45App-Controlled Batmobile
- November 22nd, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Giant wires sticking outJakasm |Purchased for: SelfOverall a fairly simple build- some nice engineering with the technic pieces at the beginning of the build but not as much for some of the finishing pieces toward the end. I’ve not connected thr Bluetooth yet so I won’t comment on that ( but I’ve read it really sucks - but will update my review after I get it set up and try out the controls) My biggest complaint is the wires that connect the battery to the engines- A door is hinged to try to cover over these but it fails miserably. The wires are too long and press the door back open. Additionally the bat icon on this little hinges door pops off very easily when you try to close it- This feature was poorly designed in my opinion. The set also came with several interesting bat themed pieces - But for some of them no use is given for them in the instructions- ( my son saw the picture in the instructions showing this multitude of pieces but on the particular page none of them are used in that step- kinda strange. Later some of them are placed. I’ll include some pics of the crumby back battery hatch with the giant wires sticking out and the icon that falls off when you try to ouch the hatch closed
Response from LEGO SHOP24 November 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I know those wires can get a little tricky, but you'll have the best results if you thread the wires around each other a bit, that way they keep each other in check. You should be able to get the door to stay at a 90 degree angle to its hinges. As for those extra bat-pieces, we make a pack of them for use in a variety of bat-sets. Some sets may end up with bats they don't use, in which case you can add them anywhere you like to decoration, or make something else cool that uses them.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25App-Controlled Batmobile
- August 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Batman Arkham Knight (Batmobile)Sassan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this set, the batmobile handles really good and it has a nice design, the price however it’s really high, although in my opinion it’s quite worth it. It’s not a perfect replica of the Arkham Batmobile but it’s close enough, at first I thought it was a generic Batmobile but at closer inspection (the windshield gave it away) made me realize it’s the one from the video game, It’s probably shaped that way so it can be more maneuverable. The Batman minifigure it’s amazing, really accurate, but it’s really odd that only the torso is black, I think it’s a weird choice. but I’m happy that LEGO company finally released a Batman: Arkham Knight set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55App-Controlled Batmobile
- August 19th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Batmobile POWERED UPI would recommend this to a friend!A quick build that functioned right away. It was a little difficult to figure out, using the instructions, how to get the Powered Up app onto my iPhone. So here is a quick guide: On your iPhone/iPad, go to LEGO.com/devicecheck to ensure your device is compatible with the app. If compatible, go to LEGO.com/LEGOBATMOBILE and download the app to your device. Initial install and setup takes a little time, but after that it starts right up. OPEN THE APP FIRST, then hit the start button on the Batmobile to complete the link. Two different control interfaces are offered. Try both to see which works for you.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45App-Controlled Batmobile