Push the LEGO® Friends Amusement Park Roller Coaster around the track, sit a mini-doll in the front carriage to activate the light brick, and activate the cool functions as you go! Turn the Ferris wheel with its swinging gondolas, then push the car to the top of the drop tower and release to watch it go spinning round. This set is full of detailed functions and accessories for a day at the iconic Amusement Park. Includes 4 mini-doll figures.
- Includes 4 mini-dolls: Emma, Andrea, Matthew and Naya in summer outfits.
- Features a roller coaster, Ferris wheel, drop tower, entrance booth and a dining area.
- The push-along roller coaster features 4 carriages (each sitting a mini-doll), functioning light brick, entrance area with opening safety barrier, control panel with levers, camera and a long track with various obstacles along the ride.
- The rotating Ferris wheel features steps up to 6 hanging gondolas (each seating a mini-doll).
- The drop tower features 2 cars with opening safety bars, exciting spinning function as it drops, and a camera.
- Entrance booth features a rotating turnstile and a ticket office where you can buy photos from the rides.
- Dining area includes a popcorn cart with turning wheels, 2 tables, 4 stalls and an Amusement Park information stand with a map.
- Amusement Park accessory elements include 2 tickets, coin, bill, 2 photographs and a map.
- Food accessory elements include 2 boxes of popcorn, 2 w atermelon slices, apple, hot dog with bun, water bottle and a soda bottle.
- Beauty accessory elements include 2 pairs of sunglasses and a hair bow.
- Sit a mini-doll in the front carriage to turn on the light brick and watch all the cool features you activate on your roller coaster ride!
- Push the car to the top of the drop tower and smile for the camera as you spin to the ground.
- Gently turn the Ferris wheel and enjoy the amazing view from the top.
- Grab a delicious box of popcorn, hot dogor slice of watermelon from the dining area.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-12.
- Roller coaster train with 4 carriages measures over 1” (3cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Roller coaster track measures 27” (71cm) long.
- Ferris wheel measures over 12” (31cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Drop tower measures over 12” (33cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Entrance booth measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 1” ( 3cm) deep.
- Popcorn cart measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Combine with the 41127 Amusement Park Arcade, 41128 Amusement Park Space Ride and 41129 Amusement Park Hot Dog Van to create the Heartlake Amusement Park.
- January 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tasbs |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 7yr old daughter was given this set for xmas. She has loved setting it up and playing with it. As others have stated, the carriages dont stay on the track very well, but she is working around it while playing. We have spare chains from other sets which she has used to set up a bungee jump off the tower, she has also added other items, just to add to the fun. She has the basketball set also and now is saving up to buy the other amusement park items to complete the set. A great set overall.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Amusement Park Roller Coaster
- October 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool start for a great themezvezda68 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterOverall, a great set. My 11 yo daughter was turned off by the popstar line of Friends and was ready to abandon the theme. But she loves this set as is, and is already planning to replace the green and pink accents on the coaster with more blue and purple to turn it into a bobsled themed ride for the Winter Village. As others have noted, the cars keep falling off the track. That's the only big problem with the set, but it certainly is significant. The drop ride is also fantastic, although a bit short. I suppose making it taller would have compromised its sturdiness. She has had no problem resetting the ride by lifting the seat part straight up and letting the pole spin in place -- much simpler than spinning the seat back up. She will also soon work on motorizing the Ferris wheel. The parts are on order! As a parent of a girl, I'm pleased to see that LEGO included controllers and gauges in this design. It's important to me that my girls sees herself as in control of mechanical things, not just a user or passenger. Can't wait to get her the rest of this line. I might have to get an extra hot dog stand for myself!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Amusement Park Roller Coaster
- July 18th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0szdhfh |I would recommend this to a friend!After completing our 1st visit to the Legoland Discovery Center, my 9 YO daughter promptly found this Lego set and begged me to get it for her. Since she is a big fan of the "Friends" themed set, I knew this would provide hours of playing time for her. And I am happy to report I was correct. While I can agree that the roller coaster carts are a little challenging to put back onto the track, I think it is a great tool to teach my daughter patience, and precision or something will not function properly! I do find it rather difficult that the "Spinner" ride has to be spun back up the pole too which tends to pull away from play time. It is great to watch the cart drop, but a slightly tedious process to spin the cart back up to the top again. Truly genius the way Lego utilized a light up brick on the roller coaster to only light up when a Friends figure is properly inserted into the front cart! Needless to say, this set has captured the attention and fascination of my daughter and now is begging me for the Fairground Mixer (10244) and the Ferris Wheel (10247) and the Hot Dog Van (41129).Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Amusement Park Roller Coaster
- July 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Total ExcitementMieke |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis set like no other has created a level of excitement not seen since Olivia's House was first on display at our local Target Store. After building and playing with the set for 3 weeks the excitement level has not dropped. It is worth every penny. This is a set my 8 and 9 year old girls really play with because their fingers and hands can reach each spot unlike some of the buildings with more than one floor and buildings with small and tight spots with counters and aisles. They love spinning the Ferris Wheel and the high drop. There is a problem with the up and down curve on the roller coaster. The curve is too steep which causes the cars to de-rail. I guess LEGO did not test drive the cars on the track before they marketed the product. To combat this problem my girls only use two cars on the track at a time. They adore the new clothing for the LEGO FRIENDS.11 July 2016Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt is amazing to hear how this LEGO Friends set has created such a fun and exciting atmosphere for your little builders. There are few things more gratifying then seeing them happy and satisfied. It is sad to see that you cannot have a fully functional ride however. I have recently tested this product in hopes of recreating any possible situation that could cause this. I found that when pushing the cars it is important to push directly behind the last car and make sure that you are pushing level. If you end up pushing at an upward or downward angle it can cause the cars to derail. I hope this feedback helps and you builders can get back to enjoying this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Amusement Park Roller Coaster