Extend your passenger train’s range with this LEGO® City 60205 Tracks set. This set of 8 straight tracks, 4 curved tracks and 8 flexible tracks is the perfect supplement to your existing LEGO City train sets.
- Features 8 straight, 4 curved and 8 flexible tracks.
- Add flexible tracks to your LEGO® City train system to get around obstacles and awkward shapes.
- Connect the tracks to your existing sets, including the 60197 LEGO® Passenger Train toy set, to extend your play and fun.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0SatisfactoryShaunaM | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought these tracks so I could extend the Disney Station & Train #71044 and happy with purchase. I just wish you could purchase the tracks separately as I only used the straight tracks to extend the Disney tracks. I am left with the curved & flexible pieces that at present I won’t be using. Looking at my set-up if I want to extend it further I only would require more straight pieces but I won’t be buying this set just to get 8 straight tracks. Lego, please consider letting us purchase individual pieces. I would gladly purchase them separately but won’t buy a set just to get a few more pieces.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tracks
- in 23 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0good quality, but track bundles should be split upI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love my lego trains. All the train sets come with a bunch of curve tracks, but not enough straight tracks for us folks who want to add to their immersive lego displays. I would love to see sets of only straight tracks for sale. Why is it only possible to buy sets of tracks with multiple track types? Why can't we buy sets with straights only?Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Tracks
- in 23 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Matobuilder | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot these to extend our Christmas Train set, easy to use and assemble. The flexible tracks are a great option to get an uneven loop lined back up with the rest of the tracks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tracks
- in 19 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great, but limited optionsAZkobushi | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterThe track add on box is OK, but insufficient for doing much more than adding onto existing sets. If anyone wants to create even a simple oval, multiple sets of this type would have to be purchased to do this, often to the chagrin of the parent, etc. There should be options to purchase just the tracks required to do this, or at least instructions on what would be required, rather than leave it up to guesswork. When my kids were small, I had an elaborate train set up (fixed to a base), so they could create anything they wanted. It was great for the time, but times have changed. I purchased the Hogwarts Express train set for my granddaughter, which in fact came with zero tracks. No problem, I bought a couple sets of tracks so she could enjoy a track set up. However, it was quickly obvious that the few pieces in the sets were still sadly insufficient to complete a simple oval. It is OK to show with illustrations how the box of tracks can extend other sets, but is no help to the purchaser what it would take to do anything else. Having some sort of option to get just the pieces a user needs to create and complete a simple layout would alleviate buying frustrations and help reduce negative reviews.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Tracks