Pull high-speed wheelies, spins and turns, and traverse rough terrain with this fully motorized LEGO® Technic™ 42095 Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer. This tough model features large ground-gripping tracks with large rear sprockets for optimal acceleration, plus a modern design with a fresh yellow and blue color scheme and decorative stickers. Drive forward, backward, left or right and make 360° turns. Rebuild this 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle to create a Remote-Controlled Racer for a double build-and-play experience.
- Features a high-speed, fully motorized, remote-controlled vehicle with tracks and large rear sprockets for amazing acceleration.
- Check out the fresh yellow and blue color scheme with cool stickers.
- Traverse rough terrain and obstacles, drive forward, backward, left and right, perform 360° turns and pull awesome wheelies at high speed.
- Includes the following LEGO® Power Functions components: 2 large motors, receiver, battery box and a remote control.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience, and features realistic movement and mechanisms, helping young builders enhance their motor skills, hand-eye coordination and imagination.
- This 2-in-1 motorized toy rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer.
- Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Remote-Controlled Racer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great build to teach stempandabuild | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this for my 3yr old and he loved to build it and he loves it! The only downside is the price, its a little bit pricey for this rc car design. (it would be worth it if this model had like a corvette or porsche body) It would be nice if all the techinc vehichle models were able to be remote controlled. A really good idea is to sell the chasis parts and have different body molds to sell.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
- January 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My son took it overDasuber | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought for a dad as something to do my son (11) who has Lego learning from school ,took over and built it without help (I was able to put some stickers on by finding the part and using the box) he now scares the cats around the house. Great and simple for him.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
- January 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wheelies8052wasagreatset | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWith the high power to weight ratio and the centre of mass positioned high over the rear axle this thing does wheelies during acceleration. The wheelie bar at the back works well and the low mass means it is fast, but still safe indoors. The two 16 tooth gears on either side can be changed to a 12 tooth and a 20 tooth to provide either higher top speeds or higher torque. The build is not too long, and is not repetitious, and uses some clever techniques (minifigure paint rollers for mirrors, complex angles used to mount return rollers). I bought this set for the motors, and it has made a strong case for me to leave it assembled.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
- April 19th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun Remote Control BuildPbbrick | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this kit because it looked fun. I ended up letting my 11 year old nephew build it while he was visiting. It took him an hour or less to build. Not too difficult. The car is well designed. The center of gravity seems to be located a bit too far back, but we did not experience the “wheelie” effect that one reviewer talked about, so that is good. It runs great. Is a little hard to drive in straight lines. Best results in the house and on the sidewalk. It does not run very well off road. That is my biggest disappointment. It also has a very short remote range.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer