Kids who like wearable arts and crafts will adore this cool LEGO® DOTS (41912) Love Birds Bracelet kit! Made to be a quick and easy, intuitive creation, this DIY set offers kids the chance to create their own jewelry and change it to suit their outfit or mood or whatever. Fun jewelry kit to create again and again This cool bracelet kit features an adjustable band in teal that fits around bigger or smaller wrists and 32 colorful tiles, including special tiles decorated with birds, feathers and hearts. Kids can design their own creative bracelet toy, stretch their imagination and use self-expressive play skills to make it fun and unique. Creative play for kids who love arts and crafts The joy of this set is the chance for kids to be imaginative and decorate the bracelet however they like, to match their mood, mix and match with their friends and show off their fun designs, because anything goes with these bracelets. They make great gifts for Christmas, birthdays or any time.
- Encourage your child’s love of creative DIY with this adorable Love Birds Bracelet (41912) set, featuring an adjustable band and 32 colorful tiles. Play starts with decorating, straight out of the bag!
- Creativity jewelry on display! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate the fun bracelet, following the pattern suggestions on the packaging or coming up with their own, fresh looks.
- The colorful tiles are great to create with in this set or others as partof new, imaginative fun. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO® DOTS (41908) Extra DOTS - series 1 pack to spice up their bracelets with cool icons.
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this awesome set. The flexible bracelet and colorful decorated tiles will thrill any child as a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Small and totally portable. With the bracelet measuring over 7” (20cm) long, this exciting DIY creative set is perfect for youngdesigners to practice their creations and then wear their favorite version.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play skills, plus it gives them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the fun begins with decorating the bracelet. Easy-to-follow instructions help make design a snap, leading to pride of creating unique jewelry on their own, and loads of creative fun.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This clever jewelry making set offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® DOTS tiles and bracelets meet the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria. They are designed to be consistent, compatible, connect securely and come apart easily every time.
- We drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® tiles and bracelets to make sure every kid's building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
75% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars
- June 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing productMarla | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I absolutely love these bracelets. The customizing idea is awesome and so much fun. I have 3 kids ages 7-13 and they all love and wear them daily. I love the creativity in these, and have had no problem with pieces coming off. I hope there are more of these in the future. I would highly recommend these bracelets they are so much fun and worth every penny and more.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Love Birds Bracelet
- June 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Daughter Loves It!Ashjaymick | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter got two of these bracelets and she loves them both. The love bird colors are adorable! She loves the creativity in being able to decorate it herself and mix pieces from both of her bands. They fit her great and we haven't had any issues with pieces coming off. It's a great Easter basket gift!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Love Birds Bracelet
- June 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My daughter loves these!ScottFamily | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterOur little girl is 5 1/2 and she used her chore money to buy all of the versions of the DOTS bracelets and loves wearing them to school everyday. It is such a great product because the directions are pretty non-existent (Let me explain). Our girl is great at building with instructions, but she still struggles to just build on her own and have confidence in her abilities. She usually thinks whatever she makes "Doesn't look good enough" These DOTS products have really helped get that internal confidence ball rolling along. We can't wait for more expansions within this line. As for the potential lost parts, she has lost one or two little pieces at school (She admitted that she and her friend took them off and were tossing them back and forth) But those couple lost pieces are out of all the bracelets (one or two being worn a day) for four weeks. We couldn't recommend it enough.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Love Birds Bracelet
- June 1st, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not worth the moneyMommy22 | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterI got this for my 8 year old daughter and she wore it for 1 day and 4 pieces fell off somewhere. Very disappointed26 March 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that your daughter was disappointed in her bracelet. As long as they're pressed down tightly, pieces shouldn't come off with normal wear. If your tiles aren't holding like they should, please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Love Birds Bracelet
1 of 1