Hogwarts™ Chamber of SecretsHarry Potter™
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
The LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets (76389) playset is an impressive, collectible toy that is ideal for explorative play and display.
Authentic movie details
This versatile set includes well-known rooms, enchanting features and familiar characters from the Harry Potter movies. The Great Hall contains 2 long tables, Dumbledore’s golden-owl lectern and authentic accessories, such as the sorting hat. Just like in the movies, the Chamber of Secrets has an iconic circular entrance and a large statue with an opening mouth, which reveals a corridor from where the Basilisk snake enters the room. 10 minifigures are included to inspire imaginative play-and-display possibilities: Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Tom Riddle, Colin Creevey, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Luna Lovegood™, Gilderoy Lockhart, Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Sinistra and Nearly Headless Nick. There are collectible treats too: an exclusive, golden, anniversary Voldemort™ minifigure and 6 random wizard card tiles.
- The large, modular LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets (76389) playset is a versatile, stand-out toy that’ll enchant any fan of the Harry Potter movies.
- 10 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ginny Weasley, Tom Riddle, Colin Creevey, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Luna Lovegood™, Gilderoy Lockhart, Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Sinistra and Nearly Headless Nick.
- Multiple, feature-packed rooms and familiar minifigures give kids endless possibilities to play out favourite movie scenes and create new narratives of their own.
- This magical, modular system lets kids aged 9 and up continue adding rooms to create an entire Hogwarts™ Castle.
- The set measures over 15.5 in. (40 cm) high, 15.5 in. (40 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep and combines easily with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets for extra fun.
- Nearly Headless Nick is a special, glow-in-the-dark minifigure. The posable Basilisk has opening jaws, a head section with 2 rotatable joints, and a tail comprising 3 reconfigurable parts.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Voldemort™ minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™. Also includes 6 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits satisfy rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil demanding global safety standards.
This set goes great with...
- July 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic FunCPZ21 |I would recommend this to a friend!We were so excited to see this Lego set arrive! We split up the rooms built it together as a family which was a lot of fun. Our children then spent hours playing with the built product features, the slide, snake, secret cave. It was a massive hit and they still ask to play every day. The packaging was also lots of fun and eco friendly.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets
- June 30th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Harry Potter SetKeithB |I would recommend this to a friend!Still in the middle of building this set for my daughter, but there’s a great many little details and nods to the Harry Potter books that my daughter excitedly tells me. The modular building designs are nice, with neat little flourishes throughout the build and a lot of frogs! I like the inclusion of the glow in the dark pieces as well. Only issue I’ve had with the set is very minor, but there are some errors in the instructions specifically to do with the numbering of the stickers. My instructions say they eyes on the stone face are both 11, where as my sticker sheet has them as 11 and 12. The instructions also note sticker 12 as being a book cover when it is 16. Not huge issues, but something that should be corrected. Overall very happy with the set. Interesting build with lots of little details and lots of fun to be had in playing with. My daughter used her birthday money to purchase it and is definitely happy with it.2 July 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're glad you're having fun building and are sorry for the numbering errors. Thanks for the pictures, they'll be helpful in getting this reported!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets
- July 5th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0You Need To Get This Set!I would recommend this to a friend!I am an owner of all of the different parts of the Hogwarts Castle, and this set really tops it all off! The minifigures are all unique, even the basic students like Harry and Ginny. The Golden Voldemort was also a great addition for collecting special minifigures. Also, the fact that this set can also combine with the Polyjuice Potion Mistake set and the Fluffy Encounter sets. Lastly, the set was full of many different colored frogs, which I thought was an interesting touch. It was a fun build that only took a few hours, and it was perfect for both display and play!Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BrillTwimum |I would recommend this to a friend!I am obsessed with anything harry potter, and this is a must have for harry potter fans, there is so much joy and fun to have with this, the details are so cute and acurate, and to have a golden one is awesome.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets