Create a classic Gingerbread HouseThis colorful LEGO® Creator Expert Gingerbread House model is packed with seasonal charm
and intricate detailing.
A holiday centerpiece for the home or officeThe brick-built Gingerbread House features a candy-filled façade and a highly detailed interior.
Colorful façade with opaque windows, a chimney stack and fireplace.
Press down on the chimney smoke to light up the cozy fire.
Bedroom with a chocolate bed and cotton candy lamp.
Perfect for transporting the gingerbread baby.
The glowing fireplace also adds to the atmosphere indoors.
Bathroom area complete with a toilet and bathtub.
Meet the gingerbread familyIncludes gingerbread man, woman and baby figures
Enjoy a festive build and play experience with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10267 Gingerbread House. A treasure chest of magical details, this amazing model features frosted roofs with colourful candy buttons and a delicious facade with candy-cane columns, glittery windows and a tall chimney stack with a glowing fireplace. Inside the house there’s an array of fun details and candy furnishings including a tasteful bedroom with chocolate bed and cotton candy lamp, and a bathroom with the essential toilet and bathtub. This wonderful LEGO Gingerbread House sets the scene for imaginative adventures with the gingerbread family. Children can light up the cozy fireplace, help clear the sidewalk with the snow blower and nestle the gingerbread baby in its carriage. It also includes a decorated Christmas tree with wrapped gifts and toys, including a rocking horse and a toy train. This advanced LEGO set delivers a challenging and rewarding building experience and makes a great seasonal centerpiece for the home or office. Includes gingerbread man, woman and baby figures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® figures: a gingerbread man, gingerbread woman and gingerbread baby.
- The Gingerbread House features frosted roofs with colourful candy buttons, a rich facade with candy cane columns and walking sticks, glittery windows and a tall chimney stack with a glowing fireplace, plus a detailed interior, brick-built baby carriage and a snow blower.
- Gingerbread House interior features an array of fun details and candy-style furnishings, including a bedroom with chocolate bed and cotton-candy lamp, and a bathroom with the essential toilet and bathtub!
- Also includes a Christmas tree with wrapped gifts and toys, including a rocking horse and a toy train.
- Check out the yummy candy-cane signposts!
- Press down on the chimney-smoke button to set the fire aglow!
- Children will love imaginative play with the gingerbread family.
- Help the gingerbread lady nestle the gingerbread baby in the carriage.
- Accessory elements include a baby bottle, cups, frying pan and an axe.
- Special elements include a new-for-August-2019 gold bar element in tan and transparent 1x1 glitter bricks in purple.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 10” (26cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- November 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas Fun!jsp002003 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter buying a lot of Lego for my kids and husband, this was my first purchase for myself. I thought it would be fun to build with my kids (ages 4 to 6yrs old), and it was! My most "active" helper was one of the 4yr olds, who managed to do a lot of it with my guidance/assistance. My other 4 yr old has had a ton of fun playing with the set. I've noticed some others have commented that the roof and left wall aren't very secure. We have not had this problem. The whole building seems quite firm and has easily stood up to my 4 year olds carefully playing with it. In fact, I can gently lift the whole house by holding under the roof. There is one section that I've had problems with and that is the light up brick in the fireplace. It seems to only intermittently light up. I've just sent Lego an inquiry about this and I imagine they'll be able to help me out with this. My only other concern is that I wish the baby gingerbread wasn't so small, or that Lego could have supplied two of them like they do with many of their really small pieces. My kids love their cute little gingerbread baby, but I can see it being quickly lost. I also thought it was strange that there wasn't an older child since there is a toy horse and truck and such as gifts. Overall, we love the set. I think it's adorable and will make an excellent Christmas decoration. The kids and I had a marvelous time putting it together, and they love playing with it. Perhaps this will be the start of my Lego Christmas village?Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gingerbread House
- December 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect (with one fix)!ChristineAndDaughter | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 7 year old daughter built the majority of this set herself. She needed a little help with the roof, but I was really impressed by her building ability and by the set itself. That being said, there is one major design flaw that we both noticed. The gingerbread woman is unable to use any of the furniture inside and outside of the house due to the unwieldiness of her skirt. We came up with a fix for this and wanted to share. We put the skirt on the gingerbread man. Now the gingerbread woman is able to take a relaxing bath while the gingerbread man rocks the baby to sleep in the crib. She can also take a nice nap while he's feeding the baby. She can sit comfortably by the fire while he makes her a perfect cup of tea, and she can enjoy that tea outdoors at the table while he takes the baby for a walk. Five stars for this set (with this fix)! See our attached photos. Our Christmas wish is that there is a woman designer for next year's set!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gingerbread House
- January 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful gingerbread houseHel2120 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI brought this for myself as I love gingerbread, First time I've played with lego since in was young. I was pleasantly surprised how easy the instructions were and how cute all the little extra touches made. I left the roof to my boyfriend after reading reviews but he had no issues with it at all. please can you make a mini figure gingerbread baby for next year. I loved making it so much I've now brought myself the dinerPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gingerbread House
- October 14th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0A disappointing addition to the Winter Villageljg76543 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this kit, I was very excited. I have the small version Lego put out a few years ago and it's great. When I realized that it was the new addition to the Winter Village, I didn't think it would fit but decided to give it a chance. Unfortunately, after building it, I'm very disappointed. First the build: Most of it is very easy to do. Some new pieces for me which was nice, but the problems come up with 2 parts. The roof and one of the walls. The top left wall is very wobbly and needs at least one more connecting piece towards the top to keep it from coming apart at the merest touch. The roof above the bathroom was alright when placing but the other side was horrible. The instructions are fairly clear, but it's still hard to see, even with the yellow outlines, where the underside pieces go. And even placed correctly, when put together, the two roof sides don't match up and are crooked. I put them on and off and adjusted about 5 times before just building backwards so at least it looked fine. Even when it matches the pictures, the roof in that area is slightly off (one side is about 1/4 inch further in than the other and not flush) that is noticeable when looking at it. Final product: It's cute on its own, however, I think they lost a lot of chances to really go for the gingerbread house theme. There are a handful of chocolate bars that are buried on a chair/bed. A few colorful pieces on the roof. That's about it. The gingerbread people are cute, but if Lego can design a 3D bottle that they can hold, why is the baby printed on a 1x2 flat brick? For the money, we should have gotten more than 2 mini-figs and a printed brick baby. The extra builds: The snowblower is pretty cool. Thumbs up for that. The rest? Oversized: the carriage and rocking horse are huge and considering the baby is a flat brick and can't use the horse, why was it put in there? The presents are random and very pastel colored. This is a gingerbread house with a Christmas tree, yet the presents are light blue and pink and have a pretzel. Makes no sense at all. Finally, the colors. If this is part of the Winter Village, why is the brown the wrong color? The other buildings all use a reddish brown. This one is solid brown. It looks ok (will try to attach pictures) next to the fire station, but does stand out. Also, while I like the pink and purple sparkly bricks for the stained glass by themselves, they don't go at all! Totally the wrong colors. Green and red would have at least tied it into the other buildings better AND better in the actual kit itself. Pros: I do like the gingerbread people. The female has pink frosting in her head, the man blue. I like that they used the lighted brick in the fireplace (though, I had to readjust the final pieces because the hole is too small to actually press the smoke down far enough to trigger the light) and it's a clever use of how to turn the light on. Overall, this was a great idea in concept, but very disappointing in real life. I almost would rather have bought this as a separate piece on its own and have a second one to buy that actually fit into the Winter Village concept.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?25Gingerbread House