On the huntSirens blaring, proton pack charging and ghost traps at the ready, the Ghostbusters™ ECTO-1 is back in action.
The largest and most detailed LEGO® ECTO-1 model ever.
“Sniff” out the ghosts
Roof rack has tracking antenna to monitor psychokinetic energy.
New “Gunner” seat
Rotates out of the car to catch ghosts while the car is moving.
Zap them and trap them
Capture troublesome spirits with the mobile ghost trap.
Classic in disguise
Build customised details on the 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor.
Ghostbusting gear to go
Release the ghost trap from the back with the lever on the roof.
Ghostbusters: AfterlifeIn 2021, the legend that helped the Ghostbusters™ save New York City reboots its journey to the farmlands of Oklahoma in the new film, Ghostbusters: Afterlife.
Take it for a spinJust as the original Ghostbusters™ Ectomobile was packed with gadgets and gizmos, this exclusive new Ghostbusters: Afterlife version features a cool new “gunner” seat which rotates out to bust ghosts without even slowing down.
If you’re a Ghostbusters™ fan, we’ve got just the thing for you – the LEGO® Ghostbusters ECTO-1! Bust the stress out of everyday life and indulge in some quality me time as you build a LEGO version of the converted 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor ambulance from the Ghostbusters movies.
Spookily good details
Based on the Ghostbusters: Afterlife movie version, this ECTO-1 model features working steering, a trapdoor, ghost trap, an extending rear gunner seat, proton pack and cool details from the original car such as the iconic Ghostbusters logo.
A building project for you
You don’t need a collection of LEGO sets to enjoy this buildable model car kit. You just need some table space and maybe some Ghostbusters tunes playing in the background. This LEGO car set is part of a collection of inspiring LEGO building kits for adults who love great design. It also makes a great Ghostbusters gift for yourself or the model car builder in your life who’s looking for their next project.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO® bricks and Ghostbusters™ looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project.
- This is no Ghostbusters™ toy. It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment.
- Are you all about the details? With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters™ deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office.
- Ideal for Ghostbusters™ fans and LEGO® lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults. It makes a great gift for anyone who’d love a model car to build.
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you’ll be proud to display.
- You don’t need batteries to enjoy this buildable model – it’s powered by pure ectoplasm (only joking).
- As well as a step-by-step guide to building the model, the coffee table-style instructions include design details and the story of ECTO-1 (English language only. Download other languages at LEGO.com/ecto-1-book).
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® building sets designed for LEGO building fans, and hobbyists who love beautiful design and elegant architecture.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this souvenir model is as robust as it is beautiful.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I love it!!Hamed | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis ECTO-1 is fantastic. I ordered the minute this product became available. This was fun to build, and very well thought out by the designer. Great job! I was brought back to my youth with this iconic vehicle.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 daysWas this helpful?55Ghostbusters™ ECTO-1
- January 26th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great model and build let down by a few issues.Bluetonic | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst the good: This is a great looking iconic model and was good fun to build. The build process didn't include too many duplicated assemblies so kept you engaged. Cool, interactive features were paced out well and resulted in some fun rewards early in the build process. If you want a more authentic 1980s version its simple to convert it close enough and leave out the dreaded stickers. I'm already getting some great comments on my work video calls where this kit sits proudly in the background! The bad: I was missing a part (a 1x6 in the windows bag 9) which I'm sure I have from other kits as its common, but still not nice to have that horrible missing part disappointment. My windows just open a little. Speaking of windows Lego REALLY need to start shipping these display kits with better protection for large clear parts. Most of my windows were scuffed or scratched. Lego parts have lots of edges, just throwing all the clear parts in the same bag is not going to protect from in transit. All those Afterlife version rust stickers are flat, repetitive and dull.. Overall a great kit spoilt by a few problems that could have been avoided. It would have been even better with the instruction options and parts to build both the original and Afterlife ECTO-1 versions.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ghostbusters™ ECTO-1
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Buildin' makes me feel good!JonathanA | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOrdered this at the first opportunity and was not disappointed. This set is fantastic! Really pleased with it. I'm the biggest fan of the Ghostbusters franchise and although I'm looking forward to the upcoming Ghostbusters: Afterlife film I wanted the exterior of my Ecto-1 to represent as close as possible the classic car from the original 1984 blockbuster. A few alterations were needed to achieve this but with a little thought and one or two Lego pieces borrowed from other sets I did it! :) Please Lego can we have the Back To The Future DeLorean next!?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 22 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ghostbusters™ ECTO-1
- January 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Blast from the past!!!HerZ | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was an 80s kid and Ghostbusters is my favorite movie. So.... this was a must build set for me. Just like any other larger set, the more you get done, the more you want to just open another set of bags and keep going. My last building session was steps 9-12. I had to keep going, it was just too much fun.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ghostbusters™ ECTO-1