LEGO® Minifigure Display Case 16 – RedMinifigures
This item is temporarily out of stock, but it may be available in stores! Please click ‘Check Store Stock’ below for availability in your area.
Exhibit your favorite collectible minifigures in this attractive, red LEGO® Minifigure display case, featuring a transparent clasp door and 16 separate compartments, each with a gray baseplate to keep your minifigures perfectly posed. This sturdy case is suitable for wall mounting or display on a flat surface, and features large LEGO studs for stacking multiple cases as your collection grows!
- Features 16 separate compartments with gray baseplates, transparent clasp door and a red base and top with large LEGO studs for stacking multiple cases
- Suitable for wall mounting or display on a flat surface
- Exhibit, carry and store your favorite minifigures!
- Collect and stack multiple LEGO Minifigure Display Cases for an impressive display!
- Measures over 7" (18cm) high, 15" (37cm) wide and 1" (4cm) deep
- May 29th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good storage solution for collectorsZoochey |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI acquired the Disney minifigures and was able to fill one case. However, I needed another to complete the collection, No problem. The only drawback is that Buzz Lightning did not fit because of his wings. I had to angle him to one side. Its a great design and will be buying more. Suggestion: More colors please, and sizes.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Minifigure Display Case 16 – Red
- December 12th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A nice place to store our Mini Figure collectionChuckS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe have 4 of these cases now and one older style case as well. These cases are not quite as nice as the previous release but they do the job nicely. They hold the figures securely. Two things that could improve this item would be: -Lower the price (very costly for what it is) -seal in the rear hanging slots (small pieces fall through the holes) Would have been nice if these cases were stackable compatible with the previous version.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Minifigure Display Case 16 – Red
- January 10th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Be ForewarnedDennyOR |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a good product, but Darth Vader escaped from mine.Was this helpful?45LEGO® Minifigure Display Case 16 – Red
- September 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.06 year old birthday giftI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son loves this case. He and his brother filled it immediately. He is a huge Lego fan and is always building new mini-figures, so this is a great way to display his creations. I think it was his favorite gift, and that's compared to the many Lego sets he received.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Minifigure Display Case 16 – Red