Kids who like sharing creative art projects with their friends will love this custom LEGO® DOTS (41913) Bracelet Mega Pack friendship toy! Made to be an easy, intuitive craft project, this DIY bracelet set lets kids design their own jewelry with their friends and redesign them any way they like.
Customizable friendship bracelets
This bracelet-making mega pack kit features 5 adjustable, flexible bands in different colors that fit bigger and smaller wrists. The set has 295 assorted tiles, including special decorated tiles and the possibility of finding a super-rare, 5-hearts decorated tile. The set comes in a tray with dividers to sort and store the tiles.
The joy of this art set lies in the opportunity for kids to share it with friends and then decorate the bracelets however they like. They can mix and match with their friends' designs and make them uniquely theirs. This set make a great gift for Christmas, birthdays orany time.
- Immerse your child in the fun of making custom friendship bracelets with this LEGO® DOTS Bracelet Mega Pack (41913) toy, featuring 5 adjustable bands and 295 colorful tiles. Play starts right out of the box!
- Loads of creative DIY bracelet ideas! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate and share the bracelets, following the included pattern ideas or coming up with their own, unique look.
- Colorful tiles in this set and others are great for creative sharedfun with friends. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS - Series 1 pack (41908) to spice up their cute friendship bracelets.
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this creative kit. The flexible bracelets and colorful decorated tiles will make a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Bracelets each measure over 7” (20cm) long, so this exciting kit lets budding designers make their creations and then sort and safely store the tiles in the portable tray with divider inserts.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ creative building skills and gives them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the pack and the fun begins with decorating the bracelets. Easy-to-follow inspiration helps make design a snap, so kids can take pride in making unique jewelry on their own, while enjoying loads of creative fun.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This clever bracelet-making kit offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FUN FUN FUNI would recommend this to a friend!Thiss was super fun for me and the kids they enjoyed every moment! I enjoyed just as much because they were all very creative. They were excited about making bracelets because there isn’t much to do during these times. The bracelets were very easy to assemble even my 4 year old niece was able to participate. This is something I would definitely recommend for kids to do while quarantining! They were quiet and focused also, and that is very rare in a house of 5 active kids. lol They all had some beautiful bracelets in the end and it gave me a moment of peace and quiet while they were working! I see myself doing more activities like this in the near future!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Bracelet Mega Pack
- June 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Super cute to share with friendsJasmina | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Dots can fall and it’s tragic! Apparently glue is a big no no in LEGO what’s a girl to do? I love my bracelet and I can’t have my Dots running around in the wilderness.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bracelet Mega Pack
- June 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0lego dotsmimi23 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThese bracelets are so cute I purchased them for my daughter’s birthday.she loves creating different designs and wearing them.the only thing that we would have liked is for it to have a variety figure pieces to attach for decorations (like character pieces)my child was able to add some of her regular lego sets . she is 7 and loves legos and this was a great addition that she could customize and wear.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bracelet Mega Pack
- September 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So cuteMamaRog |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is absolutely adorable. I love how it’s made for boys and girls. My boys love trading friendship bracelets, doing crafts, Art, and all of that fun stuff but a lot of the products are geared towards girls. My boys didn’t once question of it was girly or anything, they dove right in and had no problem making these. My boys are 5 and 7.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Bracelet Mega Pack