X-1 Ninja ChargerNINJAGO®
Skiing Santa Claus gift with online LEGO® purchase over $109, valid 1/12-24/12.*Learn more
Kids will love playing out ninja-versus-Nindroid Warrior battles from season 3 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with this modern update of the X-1 Ninja Charger (71737). The 2-in-1 vehicle features 2 spring-loaded shooters and has a cool toy motorcycle hidden inside to be fired out at the press of a button to attack the Nindroids.
For kids who are into fantasy action stories
This unique Legacy playset also includes 5 minifigures: ninja heroes Kai, Jay and Cole Legacy plus a Nindroid Warrior and Mindroid to help kids create their own enthralling fantasy stories. New for January 2021, Cole Legacy is a never-seen-before golden collectible minifigure with a stand to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO playsets.
The perfect LEGO gifts for ninja fans
LEGO NINJAGO playsets open up a world of exciting adventure for kids. NINJAGO fans can team up with their heroes to battle enemies as they play with an amazing collection of ninja toys including motorbikes, mechs and so much more.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® X-1 Ninja Charger (71737) is a 2-in-1 modern update ninja vehicle with a shooting toy car and ninja motorcycle to give kids a world of exciting play possibilities.
- Impressive playset includes 5 minifigures: ninjas Kai, Jay and Cole Legacy to take on a Nindroid Warrior and Mindroid from season 3 of the TV series, who are all ready to battle with cool weapons.
- Kids will be thrilled to push a button that fires out a fast motorcycle ridden by a ninja minifigure from inside the X-1 Ninja Charger car.
- Includes a golden Cole Legacy collectible minifigure with small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special collectible golden minifigures in other NINJAGO® sets including Tournament of Elements (71735), Boulder Blaster (71736) and Zane's Titan Mech Battle (71738).
- This ninja toy playset gives kids aged 8 and up a fun-filled building task and makes a great birthday or holiday gift.
- The shooting car toy measures over 2.5in. (7 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) long and 4.5 in. (11 cm) wide – the perfect size to play with at home or for fun on the go.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of action-packed playsets to fuel your kid’s passions and let them learn positive life skills as they pretend to be a ninja.
- For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world, so your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
- January 29th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Solid set, but the original is betterPurchased for: SelfThe build is very solid. It has plenty of bulk and detail on it, which makes it good for display. But it also has plenty of playability with the nindroids, the shooters, and the bike launching feature. The minifigures are all good, especially the Golden Cole, which is great. Although there are plenty of pros, there are also some cons to the set. The overall design doesn't feel as unique as the original, and does feel a bit more boxy to me. It does also lack the 2 extra missiles and the ability to turn the spring loaded missiles. The value is a bit iffy to me. It has plenty of pieces and feels weighty, but the overall size feels more like a $40 set to me. Overall, it's a good set, but I would recommend the original over the new onePlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35X-1 Ninja Charger
- March 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set to have!!!LegoPros |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe (my 6 year old son and I) are fans of Lego Ninjago Series. We were very excited about the X1- Ninja charger. The scene Kai pursued the Nindroids with X1-Ninja charger (with that great background music) is one of our favorite Ninjago scenes. First of all, the build is very modular which allows you to work on small modules for easy handling - so my son could easily build the modular pieces in his hand rather than trying to connect pieces to the large built. You then assembly these modules to form the main car. Secondly, this set has great playability. The bike comes out little difficult sometimes but we fixed it by removing the black pieces (4504382) from the bike (which tends to hit the flat gray pieces at the bottom of the car - #4211568). Finally, the set comes with great mini figure selection including limited addition golden Cole. We highly recommend this set!!!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55X-1 Ninja Charger
- February 8th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0pretty good setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is an awesome set but it has some certain flaws. The motorbike does not exactly come out as easy as the pictures show. (in fact it does not really come out easy at all.) The bike having the capability to come out of the car was the main reason why I got it. The bike design is also another reason i didn't really like it. that yellow tail in the back is kind of awkward just there also kai can't grab on to anything in that motorbike. He's just randomly sitting there in the bike without anything kind of steering. the little black technic pieces i understand because you need them to go into the car but the rest of the bike is pretty good. The car though. It is absolutely AMAZING! the detail, the hood EVERYTHING is awesome on that car. so the overall set is AMAZING. except no steering on the bike, the bike is hard to take out and I don't really like the yellow tail thing on the bike.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 7 minsWas this helpful?45X-1 Ninja Charger
- February 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cammo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is very good in my opinion you can build itPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55X-1 Ninja Charger