Recreate the hilarious scene from THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE where the Justice League™ throw a big party… but don’t invite Batman™! THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE 70919 The Justice League Anniversary Party set features a wheel-operated, rotating dance floor, DJ booth with record decks, bunting and loads of translucent decorative elements. This toy also features 4 minifigures—Superman™, Hawkgirl™, El Dorado™ and Green Arrow™—plus a Wonder Dog™ figure. (Note: Batman minifigure not included in this set.)
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: Superman™, Hawkgirl™, El Dorado™ and Green Arrow™, plus a Wonder Dog™ figure.
- This THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE set features a wheel-operated, rotating dance floor for a minifigure, DJ booth with a flip-up seat for the Wonder Dog™ figure or space for a minifigure and detailed record decks with 2 turntables and adjustable record needles, ‘57th Annual Justice League Anniversary Party' banner, bunting with attachment points for minifigures, and lots of multicolored, translucent disco-light-style and decorative elements.
- Turn the wheel behind the DJ booth to spin the dance floor around.
- Place Wonder Dog™ in the DJ booth or flip up the seat to put a minifigure behind the decks.
- Also includes Green Arrow’s bow.
- Accessory elements include Green Arrow's quiver and Wonder Dog's new-for-January-2018 cape.
- Hawkgirl™ and El Dorado™ minifigures are new for January 2018.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Party in the Fortress BYOB (Bring Your Own Bricks)VirgilCole | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust a great set. Minifigs are all excellent, the build was easy. More sets of the Fortress of Solitude are needed! (Like maybe a life-sized version?) :) But I'll settle for a smaller one to sit on my LEGO shelf.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Justice League™ Anniversary Party
- in 9 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing set! With a few printing set backs.Gluff | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self(Before I start this review, my previous review for the ambulance helicopter was a bit harsh. It deserved 3 bricks not to. Also I lied about my age. Sorry!) At first I was skeptical with this set because of the lack of arm printing for the minifigures and the build didn't look very desirable. However, after building this set and having the set in had, I was quickly wrong with my assumptions! But there are still some set backs that prevent me from giving this a perfect score. First the build: I LOVE this. It really does feel like a party is going on with the Justice League inside the Fortress of Solitude. I love the little dancing floor, although it would be nicer if it as bigger. Also the wheel that spins the floor could be a bit higher up. I have a hard time turning it with my enormous hands. It's still fun to mess around with. The decorations really sell it for me. They're simple but they add a lot to the set piece. The stars are very cute and I love the 1x1 flat studs added around the set. The DJ Booth is really cool, especially since this is designed to be operated by a dog! I love the stickers and the Bat-vinyls (also, isn't it funny how they didn't invite Batman but they still bothered to use his music?). The set just has a very nice symmetry. It's hard to explain but everything just feels complete. Now for the minifigures. This is probably the main reason a lot of people are buying this set but be warned, there are some set backs to these Minifigures that go on with their printing. This is similar to the complaint I have with the 2018 Misako minifigure: there isn't enough coating on which makes the minifigures feel washed out or faded. This mainly appears on the torsos than the rest of the figure. It isn't that bad for Green Arrow or Superman (the 2012 Supes looks better) and El Doraldo looks great. However Hawkgirl's is pretty bad. Her stomach looks white rather than light flesh and the Yellow on her costume is yellow green. It's kind of hard to see the printing on her belt too. Without the fading, the minifigures are still well done. I am so happy we finally got a classic Green Arrow, although the goatee is too transparent. Wonderdog is hilarious, Superman's new face is a lot better than previous Supermen, and El Doraldo is a surprise hitter. The only minifigure that is a let down is Hawkgirl. Don't get me wrong, it hits the right places in some areas but the drawbacks are real drawbacks. Her helmet is not good at all. I wish they gave her a new mold or some printing on her helmet. She looks too similar to Hawkman. Also I don't like her faceprint at all. It looks nothing like Hawkgirl. Thankfully, customizing her is fairly simple. I used a black sharpie to add black feathers and I also added three lines in the middle. I swapped out the face with Batgirl's from 2014 which looks a lot better. After the process of customization I fell back in love with her. So overall the set is great with some set backs. I would have also liked a fifth minifigure like a hard to find superhero from 2015 with a new face like Martian Manhunter or a superhero from The Lego Batman Movie that hasn't gotten a minifigure treatment like Samurai, Classic Cyborg or Gleet. Still, I am extremely happy with this set and I highly recommend anyone to buy this set. If you're looking for a way to display your DC Justice League members, this is the perfect set that saves the day.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 29 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Justice League™ Anniversary Party
- in 9 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great EXCEPTBrickGirlEJ | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love this set and the minifigures! The only negative thing to say is hawkgirl's color and print is way off compared to the box/pictures. It wasn't applied thick enough. Quite disappointing but overall I like this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Justice League™ Anniversary Party
- in 9 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hawkgirl's paint job is a disappointment!!!!4RB10 | 25-34This set is fun and creative, and the minifigures are the true reason to get this set. However, Hawkgirl's paint job is a huge let down. Just like Misako from Ninjago Movie. I just don't understand how Quality Control allows this to be printed and sold when it clearly shows at low quality pain job torso. The colors look faded, like a bootleg or knock-off instead of a real Lego minifigure. I bought two sets and both show the same issue, so I have two Hawkgirl minifigures along with two Misako minifigures that have faded washed off look. Why Lego is not looking into this issue more seriously is what I don't understand...? Also, it would have been better to use the mold of Wolverine mask instead of reusing the same as Hawkman. It looks like I have another Hawkman instead of a Hawkgilr. Plus in the Lego video game, she has a different mask mold that looks more like the one Wolverine used in a previous set.2 April 2018Gabrielle , Customer ServiceHi there! Thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear that your Hawkgirl figure is a bit discolored. Maybe she was having so much fun she spilled some punch from the Anniversary Party! We will pass this feedback along to our designers. We would be happy to help you get this figure replaced if you contact us via phone chat or email from our LEGO.com/Service page.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?15The Justice League™ Anniversary Party