Temple of ResurrectionNINJAGO®
Explore the deep sea with this Ocean Diver gift with selected LEGO® purchase over $109, 1/10-24/10*.Learn more
Help the ninja protect the LEGO® NINJAGO® 70643 Temple of Resurrection and prevent Lord Garmadon’s rebirth with this highly detailed set. The temple features an entrance gangway, opening walls, spider prison, revolving walls with hidden Oni masks and 2 trapdoor functions. Activate the roof's good-to-evil transformation function to reveal Lord Garmadon's resurrection chamber. This construction toy also includes 7 minifigures—and a ‘mysterious baby' element—to role-play battle scenes between the ninja and the Sons of Garmadon.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Cole, Lloyd, Harumi, Hutchins, Mr. E, Chopper Maroon and Lord Garmadon, plus a ‘mysterious baby’ element.
- Temple of Resurrection features 2 levels, a roof with good-to-evil transformation function and Lord Garmadon’s resurrection chamber.
- Lower level has blue water-style baseplates, reed elements, an entrance gangway, opening walls, buildable skeleton, opening minifigure-sized spider prison with spider element, crate with spear, sai, sword and kendo mask, plus 2 exterior flag elements.
- Upper level has a balcony with railings, 2 exterior lantern-style decorations, the 3 Oni masks—the Mask of Hatred, Mask of Deception and Mask of Vengeance—with 2 of the masks hidden behind revolving walls, and 2 trapdoor functions.
- Activate the good-to-evil roof transformation function to give the temple an evil facade and reveal Lord Garmadon's resurrection chamber with a plinth for the Lord Garmadon minifigure, plus 2 translucent flame elements.
- Weapons include Cole’s hammer and 2 katanas, Lloyd’s sword and 2 katanas, Hutchins’ stick, Mr. E’s 2 katanas and Chopper Maroon’s katana and wrench.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 10” (26cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- June 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very GoodI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this up during a sale for $50, I was torn between the Quake Mech - 70632 and this and even though the mech has a larger piece count I went with this because of the more and better minifigs. I'm glad I did because I was not disappointed. For a reasonable price you get 7 amazing minifigs, a bunch of of them exclusives, a baby and a skeleton. The building is nicely designed, has some play features and relatively easy to put it together. I really like the masks and the overall design of the building. Unfortunately you get a bunch of stickers, some of them quite large so at least you get a better chance of applying them evenly. Overall I'm satisfied, for the price you get a great selection of minifigs and a cool playset. Worth the buy.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Temple of Resurrection
- February 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Temple of PossibiltyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. It is well designed, has great looks, and is fun to play with. I’ve spent hours adding to the base set. It seems like it was designed with blank spaces asking to be embellished. Great play value.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Temple of Resurrection
- April 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO ninjago temple of resurrectionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThsi LEGO set is very amazing and looks great it’s comes whith a total of 8 mininfigures including a little baby in a rush sack. But the best part is that there are exclusive minifigs in the set and all three of the one makes come in thsi set and at the back of the build there’s a liver that you pull and when you pull it the roof turns into an evil oni face and it looks great but the only thing is that the mask fell of easly but if you put them on really well it won’t fell of.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Temple of Resurrection
- January 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awsome!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a lot of fun to put together and play with! The masks fall off pretty easily but besides that, it’s pretty good.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Temple of Resurrection