- T. rex Breakout
Introduce your child to the thrill of a LEGO® Juniors/4+ adventure! This thrilling 10758 T. rex Breakout dinosaur toy set features a posable, buildable T. rex with opening mouth, 2 Starter Brick bases with gate, breakable fence and wall element, small science station and a truck with Starter Brick chassis. This Easy to Build dinosaur toy includes a simple guide to build and play, to help build confidence in children. Includes Claire, guard and scientist minifigures, a T. rex figure and a baby dinosaur figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Claire, a guard and a scientist, plus T. rex and baby dinosaur figures.
- Features 2 Starter Brick bases (one with an opening gate and the other with a wall element), movable robot arm and attached breakaway fence section, plus a small science station with case, screen and small fenced area.
- Also includes a truck with Starter Brick chassis, opening back and room for a crate, plus a posable, buildable T. rex with opening jaw.
- Climb the ladder by the gate to look for the T. rex.
- Lower the robot arm with the attached hot dog to distract the T. rex from the fence.
- Load the baby dinosaur or the dinosaur egg in the crate into the back of the truck before the T. rex breaks through the gate.
- Build and rebuild the fence after the T. rex knocks it down.
- Accessory elements include 2 dinosaur eggs, box, tranquilizer gun, stick, 2 walkie-talkies and a hot dog.
- Includes Easy to Build models with Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- T. rex measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Main gate with fence measures over 5” (14cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Science station measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- February 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0T. rex and hot dogsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe built this set back in March 2020. So I'm writing my evaluation almost a year later with a little personal reflection as a parent. Can LEGOs help children face fears? I think it's very likely because we went to the museum and the T. rex really scared my young son. This happened before I bought this set. At first the T. rex was mean/bad, but as the weeks went by, he was no longer afraid to play with it. I could draw a parallel with Hidden Side because he was never afraid of ghosts. Coming back to the set itself, it's awesome. At first I didn't think the box was thick, there's everything to make hours of games full of funny memories with a hot dog eating T. rex. As usual, I like all the printed bricks, so I liked the fact that this set was done uner the Juniors series, otherwise we would have ended up with stickers!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 49 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55T. rex Breakout
- June 26th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0T-Rex Breakout!Cachamoe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is much better than the price to part ratio would suggest IMO. This is the cheapest set to EVER come with a T-Rex! It is the same T-Rex from the 2015 Jurassic World wave. You also get a cute baby T-Rex which also appears in a couple other sets this wave. However, this is also the cheapest set to come with this particular one. The minifigs are good. You get Claire, a generic scientist, and a generic Jurassic World worker. The scientist is the only one that is exclusive to this set. It would have been nice to get another generic worker though. The builds are small, but they work and I like the variety. The park entrance is great to get! Plus, you get 10 printed pieces, and most of them are exclusive to this set! Some of the parts are specialized as well. This set is about $5-$10 (US) too expensive IMO, mainly because of the part to price ratio, but everything here is good, and there is alot of play value. Being able to get a legit T-Rex in a set this cheap is great!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45T. rex Breakout
- August 12th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not played with much...GramW |Purchased for: GrandsonMy grandson chose this set for me to purchase because it had the T Rex in it. The baby T Rex and the egg are a plus. He doesn't really play with it much since it's been built. The flames and the palms keep falling off too easily. If the gates led into a building of some sort, it would be more fun. He isn't quite old enough to grasp the concept of the gates being the entrance to a park where it can shut out the T Rex. Therefore, he mainly plays with just the dinosaur and it's baby. I'd not purchase it again if I had a choice.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45T. rex Breakout
- August 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My 5 year old son loves itYoyoyo83 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGreat play set , super easy to Build my son lovest it . He is super exited that he can combine the dinosaur to make new onesPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55T. rex Breakout