Head out on summer adventures with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31079 Sunshine Surfer Van set, featuring a camper van with a bright yellow, white and blue color scheme, and a host of realistic details including a roof rack for storing the included surfboard, foldaway sun lounger and chair, parasol, table and barbecue. Remove the roof and side section for access to the detailed interior, complete with fold-down bed, TV and kitchenette. This construction toy rebuilds into a Lifeguard Tower or a Beach Buggy for even more seaside fun, and includes 2 minifigures, both ready for summer adventures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a woman and a man, both ready for summer adventures.
- Features a camper van with a fold-down bed, TV, sofa and kitchenette, plus tinted windows, large wing mirrors and a roof rack with detachable accessories, including a brick-built barbecue, table and a foldaway sun lounger and camping chair, plus a surfboard and parasol.
- Check out the summery yellow, white and blue color scheme.
- Remove the roof and side section for access to the detailed interior, where you can cook up a meal in the cozy kitchenette or watch some TV from the comfort of the fold-down bed.
- Load up the Sunshine Surfer Van, jump aboard and head out on a summer adventure!
- Fold out the sun lounger, table and camping chair, light up the barbecue and try a spot of surfing.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Sunshine Surfer Van to create a Lifeguard Tower and rush to the rescue on a cool quad bike, or create an awesome Beach Buggy for racing over the dunes.
- Sunshine Surfer Van measures over 3” (10cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Lifeguard Tower measures over 5” (13cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Beach Buggy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0It's one of the best!XxEpixDarxX | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDear Lego, I am writing this to show how much I would like to thank you for creating this set. Firstly, well done on improving Lego creator and expanding the amount of ideas on this particular Lego type. I remember when I was a kid, I add the old Creator (7292 for example) and it was pretty basic. Today the number of Lego Creator sets is astonishing as many different, compact and unique sets are made. Good job and inspire more people! Now about the set This Lego set, is by far one of the best Lego sets I have ever dreamed of having. First of all, it is very compact. The main build (campervan) is really cute as it reassembles a miniature version of the real one. Secondly, it is really fun to play with. This set kept me entertained for hours! The way it is designed makes it a strong set that couldn't break easily (not like the old Creator sets) Pros and Cons (Main Build) Pros: Compact, Easy to build, Minifigures, comes with a VERY detailed interior, has windows, lights and a cup holder, all of the above can fit inside with extra space. Cons: Could have added some food to go with the set, very hard to place Minifigures on the chairs, top part where all the items stay are not steady and can break off easily. I haven't build the other set yet because of this reason: I'm sorry to say this Lego but, the 2 other build are a bit boring. Like the lifeguard tower, you can't even fit people in it! And it costs over $30! This set should be lowered to $25 or lower due to 2 other builds not being as exciting as the real one. I feel bad for all the other people with the same idea as me because I got this set at my local warehouse store for only $28. I recommend people to only build the main set as it is way more compact and fun than the other 2. That's it for me and let me know when a new Lego set comes out! Cheers, XxEpix_DarxXPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sunshine Surfer Van
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really fun lego bus buildWykydSpaceCat | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed building the Surfer Van, the small details and play features are really nice and the whole thing gives off a fun vibe. The finished product looks rad and the styling of the interior and exterior work well together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sunshine Surfer Van
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tribute to VW T2gsom7 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self(I'm adult Lego fan and to me it's important that set looks like realistic model, for my City Legorama.) It's a camper version of VW T2 Westfalia look-a-like. Minifigs - like them, very summer feel, if fits well with this set. It would be nice that male have dual sided head print too 5/5. Vehicle - love the van! It is not perfect but it is wright size, with driver and co-driver space. I'm not big fan of camper version of it, but it got all: bed, stove, sink, TV, desk. It looks very nice from outside, right size! 5/5. Accessories - BBQ, binoculars, mug, surfboard, parasol, chairs 5/5. Overall - love the model size and looks of van. It feels like LEGO model of VW T2, not as a kid toy. With little change it could have, at least, one back side door (not side wall opening). I'll change it from camper to regular van (with closed roof). You'll have great summer fun with this set. Second build, Lifeguard Tower, is nice, but a lot bricks left unused. P.S. LEGO, you should do next, on this size vehicle ("platform"), ice cream truck! Maybe inspired by The Joker's "I scream" truck from set 7888. And would be great to sea 8-wide bus. Plus remake of 8-wide fire truck from set 735 (that have double cab with 4 seats).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sunshine Surfer Van
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great set to hit the road with!BrickSeparatorZ | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAll three builds included in this set are interesting for different reasons, and it was enjoyable to go through the building experience of each. The main build, the camper van, uses up all the pieces in a nice balance of symmetrical and asymmetrical building to produce a highly interactive vehicle that also looks good and has a nice scale. The beach buggy uses only about half of the pieces and is not really interactive, but it does look great and is perfect for taking pictures. The lifeguard tower build feels odd at times (it’s quite a challenge to change vehicle pieces into a building/environment!), but it makes creative use of some pieces to produce a build that allows a completely different play experience and interaction with other water-themed sets. There is just a lot to do with this set and it will probably appeal to a broad range of builders. The main build, the van, has a lot of little details that you can detach/open and interact with, but the set really shines when you’ve got it in an environment, so it’s a great one to bring with you on vacation. I was able to get some really fantastic pictures with it at the beach. There are also plenty of pieces so you can have fun customizing the smaller builds or coming up with your own new creations. The lifeguard tower build goes well with other beach/water themed sets from the City line. The main build takes about an hour to get together (the other two are more like 20-30 minutes), but there are no real challenges along the way. There are no stickers, and the instructions and quite clear. The set is intended for the 8-12 age range, but a younger builder can certainly handle it if their attention span holds out! This is a nice one to work on together with someone else, actually, which helps the time pass quickly. $39.99 is fair for this set, and if you happen to catch it on sale, it’s definitely a good pickup. You’ll probably be getting about 2 hours worth of build time, plenty more time doing fun stuff with the figures and van, and lots of pieces to spend yet more time free-building with. A good set for a vacation, trip, or just summer in general, and also a great choice if you like LEGO photography.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sunshine Surfer Van