Master the art of Spinjitzu with 70659 Spinjitzu Kai LEGO® NINJAGO® spinner. This ninja toy features Kai’s NINJAGO Spinjitzu Tornado of Fire spinner with a new-for-January-2019 spinner element and 3 attachments for attack, defense and speed Spinjitzu modes. Experiment with different techniques, create your own challenges and compete against your friends—the possibilities are endless. This creative toy includes a Kai minifigure with a katana, plus 3 buildable display racks for attachment weapons and elements.
- Includes a LEGO® NINJAGO® Kai minifigure with a silver-colored katana.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Spinjitzu Kai Tornado of Fire spinner features a new-for-January-2019 spinner element and 3 different attachments for attack, defense and speed modes.
- Attack mode attachment features 4 fire katanas; defense mode attachment features 4 flame elements; speed mode attachment features 4 spikes.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® Spinjitzu toy also includes 3 buildable display racks for attachment weapons and elements.
- Create your own ninja Spinjitzu challenges and compete against your friends.
- Combine with 70660 Spinjitzu Jay, 70661 Spinjitzu Zane, 70662 Spinjitzu Cole, 70663 Spinjitzu Nya & Wu and 70664 Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon LEGO® NINJAGO® toys for thrilling LEGO Spinjitzu showdowns.
- Recreate the ninja tornado effect as seen on the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show with this action-packed LEGO® NINJAGO set.
- Tornado of Fire spinner (without attachments) measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 1st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ninja-GOOOOOO!!!!!!cp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy friend has been able to collect all the different kinds of Ninjago spinners except the 2019 ones (2011-2012 spinners, 2015 flyers, 2018 spinners and 2018 flyers), and my favorites are the originals, and then these ones. I'm not a fan of the ripcord powered ones (save the Airjitzu's) and the original 2011 ones are too hard to come by sealed, so when the pictures of the Spinjitzu pieces leaked, I was satisfied. They're the most show-accurate spinners yet, and probably the most playable. There are 3 different attachments you can clip onto your spinner, which are defense, attack and speed. The speed ones feel really filler, because if you spin the spinner without any attachments, it goes faster than 'speed' mode and looks a lot cleaner. Attack mode looks cool as you're spinning it, but if you put your finger 3 inches away from the spinner it will fall over. Also, I tried battling two of them with both speed modes attached and if one hits another, it just makes itself fall over. Defense is by far the best mode. It looks the best while spinning, and if one spinner hits another with the attachments on, it actually knocks over the other one, unlike the other two. Kai is the easiest Legacy ninja to get, but he is my favorite, so I picked this one up. His accessory is a silver katana, which is probably the easiest weapon to get in the entirety of Ninjago. However, it's impossible to spin the spinner with it in his hand. This is one of the first Lego sets I've bought at full price, and I regret doing so. It would've been better if they put 2 kinds of attachments in and made it $5, or just made it $7 or $8 instead. Still, it's a new take on the spinners, and might be the best yet. 7/10Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spinjitzu Kai
- April 16th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Jump up, kick back, whip around and spin!ninjagofanboy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis set is AWESOME! very fun to watch spin. you get the best results by just spinning it without accessories.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spinjitzu Kai