Ski Speeder™ vs. First Order Walker™ MicrofightersSki Speeder™ vs. First Order Walker™ Microfighters4.455.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of $159 or more*
Enter the world of Star Wars: The Last Jedi with this LEGO® 75195 Microfighters dual pack. Featuring a Resistance Ski Speeder and First Order Heavy Assault Walker, each model includes stud shooters, lots of authentic detailing and space on top for the Resistance Ski Speeder Pilot and First Order Walker Driver to sit. This LEGO Star Wars toy also includes a small trench build with stud shooter and extra ammo as an extra play starter, and with separate building instructions for each model, Star Wars fans will love building with friends and family. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a Resistance Speeder Pilot and a First Order Walker Driver.
- Features a Resistance Ski Speeder and First Order Heavy Assault Walker, each with lots of authentic details, 2 stud shooters and a seat on top for a minifigure to sit.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols.
- Share the building experience with friends and family.
- Recreate your own exciting scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- This LEGO® Star Wars toy is suitable for ages 6-12.
- Resistance Ski Speeder measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- First Order Heavy Assault Walker measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ski Speeder vs. Heavy Assault WalkerJediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!These new double-packs of Microfighters are a great idea, especially with two sets of instructions included, but I don't think this one is as successful as 75196. The builds are fun and easy but there are a few issues. The First Order Walker looks quite disproportioned with the stud-shooters on the side and the legs have little movability. The ski-speeder although detailed has too bright a colour scheme compared to the film version - there's too much blue. However the minifigures are amazing. The First Order Walker Driver has a unique helmet with a grey stripe printed on one side and a very detailed torso print. It's only available in the much more expensive First Order Heavy Assault Walker set. The ski-speeder pilot also has detailed printing and the new moulded hair piece that also includes a headset is amazing! This is a nice little set of the climactic scenes from The Last Jedi, but not quite as good as other Microfighters.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ski Speeder™ vs. First Order Walker™ Microfighters
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Quite enjoyableRedFalcon94 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI didn’t think I would like these sets but the walker looks absolutely beautiful. I’m not a fan of the way the minifig sits in, but with the figs out the set just feels right.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ski Speeder™ vs. First Order Walker™ Microfighters
- in almost 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for a Micro Fighter setMrPigron | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a briliant play set for young people. The small size makes it easy to hold and 'swoosh' about and the stud shooters are not intrusive on the over all builds. The figure choice is good as well and well detailed with both geting one of the more realistic blaster pistols. The walker has a great look that portrays the actual walker almost perfectly (minus the seat fot the pilot). The legs, whiles not moving back very far can be put in a fairly good walking pose and it is very stable. The Mixles style ball joint for the neck gives it great expression aswell. The Speeder's design is brilliant and whiles the colours are a bit all over the place, it was in the film so i can't judge about that. the speeder is quite big for a Micro Fighter especialy when compared to the Walker, but this allows for some great detailing in the ship. It even includes the leg that comes out of the bottom when moving. This ship, unlike a few micro fighters, lookes good without the pilot as well as the ship didn't have a windscrean ovet the whole of the cocpit. The gun is there. Its a nice addition but not necisary. Over all I can't folt this set. It is great for kids to play with and nice to put on a desk to liven up the working space. I recomend to anyone who liked these vehicles in the film.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ski Speeder™ vs. First Order Walker™ Microfighters
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Figure BuilderThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPretty fair value per part and the figures are generic enough you can use them for army building. Part assortment is actually pretty good as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ski Speeder™ vs. First Order Walker™ Microfighters