Bring the magic of Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean to your home with this impressive replica of the Silent Mary ghost ship. This highly detailed LEGO® model with over 2,200 pieces features a hinged bow section, opening skeleton hull with decay and destruction detailing, movable rudder, collapsible main mast and two further masts, long bowsprit with crow’s nest and mast, tattered sails, detailed quarterdeck, plus a rowboat with two oars and an array of weapons and accessory elements. This model provides a rewarding build and play experience, and the integrated stand makes it suitable for display in the home or office. Also includes eight minifigures: Captain Jack Sparrow, Henry, Carina, Lieutenant Lesaro, Captain Salazar, Officer Magda, Officer Santos and the Silent Mary Masthead, plus two detachable ghost sharks.
- Includes eight minifigures: Captain Jack Sparrow, Henry, Carina, Lieutenant Lesaro, Captain Salazar, Officer Magda, Officer Santos and the Silent Mary Masthead, plus two detachable ghost sharks.
- Features a hinged bow section, opening skeleton hull with decay and destruction detailing, movable rudder, three masts including a collapsible main mast, long bowsprit with crow’s nest and mast, tattered sails, detailed quarterdeck, plus a rowboat with two oars.
- Weapons include two gray swords, three black swords and a pistol.
- Also includes the Silent Mary Masthead’s shield and sword elements.
- Accessory elements include a compass, sextant, monocular, two brooms and a ship-in-a-bottle.
- Special elements include Captain Salazar’s hairpiece and a decorated Galileo Diary with printed cover and astronomy page.
- Raise the hinged bow section and open the skeleton hull to switch from sailing mode to attack mode.
- Open the mid-hull section to access and release the ghost sharks.
- This set includes over 2,200 pieces.
- The Silent Mary with the main mast in vertical position measures over 18” (48cm) high, 26” (68cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide, and over 14” (36cm) wide with the main mast collapsed.
- March 30th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AMAZING SHIP!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow! My first ship ever from LEGO and I have been one of those Pirate themed fans for a long time! First off, looks awesome! It's got 2 great masts with 2 smaller ones, the sails are ripped to give it a haunting effect. width of the ship is great with lots of space for items and additional objects. The front mast is an amazing recreation of a real Man O' War ship with a great curved skeletal hull (I believe the first curved hulled ship). Many cannons, not original, however, you are able to then have more, just like a real Man O' War! :D Price... Is well-worth the money and I guarantee that it will be a huge price when retired. Although the captain's cabin is not accessible, there is plenty of room for those ghostly looking figs. The characters look incredible with the amount of detail and design of the accessories. Sadly, it isn't all too good. The main mast's connector (to allow it to fall) is very loose or will become so in the near future, and the front mast becomes tipped very easily. Also, the ship itself is not very moveable and playable when pushing on a non-flat/steady surface, although I do believe this is because of the design of the beautiful hull. Other than that, there are no problems seen by me of the set. As I said, I love the set and will be a great collection and a great set for display, I love it and highly recommend this set for mostly older builders as it is again more for display than playable. Thanks for reading my review, I hope you get this set too! :D Thanks, Oliver.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Silent Mary
- June 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What an Adventure!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot only is this my first lego pirate ship but my first proper lego set. I thouroughly enjoyed the building process howvwer challenging it was in some places. the end result is a very accurate interpretation of the ghost ship from the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I now feel like i need to get myself the Queen Annes Revenge set to recreate the scene from the trailer. I just wish there was more space for people to stand at the ships helm without the sail being in the way.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 days 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Silent Mary
- April 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best ghost ship in lego formLDNO |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have never had this much fun building a Lego set as I have had with this, it was an enormous and fantastic set, love this ship, my only regret was that Lego did not released micro figures to accurately go with the size of the ship! I am hoping Lego will release a regular version of the Silent Mary's crew!21 April 2017Jonathan, Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesIt is wonderful to hear that you are enjoying the set so much, and yes this is a fantastically giant set. While the set is very large, the actual ship isn't quite as large to require that kind of scaling for the minifigures. Something as large as the The SHIELD Helicarrier is so massive that it required the proper microfigure scaling.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Silent Mary
- April 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome BuildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an awesome build. I really loved putting this set together. The Silent Mary is a great peice to own. It's beautiful. The build itself is great. I love how the builders used the bag numbers to build up to the final product. The only drawback I have is that this build if very fragile. There are not to many places you can pick up this piece without snapping a piece off and having to put it back together. It's definately not a piece you can play with. The other thing about this piece is that it is much bigger that it seems on the box. All in all, I would recommend this to all Lego lovers, especially to those who like pirates.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Silent Mary