Stage a LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76108 Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown between Iron Spider-Man, Iron Man and Doctor Strange and the super villains. This all-action set features a foldable, 3-level New York City building including Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum, with an exploding wall function and hidden Infinity Stone element, plus a pizzeria and Peter Parker's apartment, both with exploding window functions. The rooftop has a minifigure-launch function and a water tower with minifigure-winch function for Iron Spider-Man. This superhero toy also includes a detachable street corner scene, plus 4 minifigures and a big figure with weapons and 20 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Iron Spider-Man, Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Ebony Maw, plus a Cull Obsidian big figure.
- This set features a 3-level New York City building including the Sanctum Sanctorum, pizzeria, Peter Parker’s apartment, 2 fire escapes, rooftop water tower, plus a detachable street corner scene.
- Fold the building in or out and attach the street corner in different places for alternative formations.
- Sanctum Sanctorum features an entrance hall with an opening door, weapon rack with an axe and sword, and an armchair; library with an exploding wall function, hidden Infinity Stone element and stand, bookshelves, opening chest with 2 daggers inside and weapon rack with a staff and spear; and Doctor Strange’s top-floor office with a new-for-March-2018 decorated Sanctum Sanctorum window, desk, bookshelves and buildable candlestick.
- Explode the wall to reveal the Infinity Stone.
- Peter Parker's apartment features an office with a desk and assorted elements including a computer, lamp and boxes, and a bedroom with a trapdoor function, exploding window function, bed and pizza element.
- Explode the window to reveal the spider web on the building wall.
- Pizzeria features an opening door, exploding window function, pizza oven, buildable shawarma and assorted elements including a pizza, pizza peel and fire extinguisher.
- Rooftop features a minifigure-launch function and water tower with winch function to send Iron Spider-Man in and out of battle on a ‘spider web string’.
- Street corner features a newspaper stand with newspaper elements, trash can and assorted elements including a spider web with Iron Spider-Man’s cell phone and a pizza slice.
- The new-for-March-2018 Cull Obsidian big figure comes with 2 buildable hammers.
- Weapons include Iron Spider-Man's Power Blast and Ebony Maw's Power Blast.
- Iron Spider-Man comes with a backplate with 4 leg elements.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue and 10 assorted translucent-orange Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- The Iron Man, Iron Spider-Man and Ebony Maw minifigures are new for March 2018.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- Measures over 11” (30cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown!!!AlpacaWhale05 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This was a set that I was really excited to get my hands on, because Doctor Strange and Spider-Man are my two favorite Marvel heroes, and getting new versions of them plus the Sanctum Sanctorum and Peter Parker’s apartment in the same set is so cool! When I got the set, I was so exited to build it. Now that I’m finished, I am going to give my review. Minifigures: This set includes Iron Man, who is the only duplicate minifig of the wave ( excluding the outriders, of course. They don’t really count because they make up the bulk of Thanos’ army, and aren’t one character). Doctor Strange is my favorite minifig and has a new hair piece. Spider-Man is great, but doesn’t have duel molded legs like previous versions. Ebony Maw is an exclusive character and has great printing. There is also a great Cull Obsidian big-fig with brick built weapons. The Sanctum/ apartment/ pizza place: The Sanctum Sanctorum is my favorite part of the set, with incredible detail and great play features, such as a place to hide the time stone, this sets infinity stone. The apartment and Pepe’s Pizza are more focused on play then detail, with multiple pop-out windows and a trap door. Oh, there is also a street corner build with a Daredevil newspaper. Recommendation: I would highly recommend this product. It has so many play features, it’s hard to remember all of them! And if you just like to display sets, it looks incredible. And let me just say, it looks better in person. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth it!KyleStyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Overall this is an excellent set, you get 2 members of the Black Order, an exclusive Iron Spider, the updated version of Dr. Strange, a great looking Ironman, and very playable building to stage fight scenes. Lego figure wise, this is a great set for the exclusive Iron Spider and if you do not yet own a Dr Strange minifigure. This version of Dr. Strange is almost exactly the same as the old minifigure figure other than his new hair piece with the grey streaks which is nice, the fire attachments are great for fight scenes. Iron Spider is one of the main reasons I got this set other than the cool building and play features it has. The new design looks great! I like the gold mixed in with the traditional blue & red colours. One downside to this new costume is Iron Spider’s iron-legs weigh this figure down which makes it hard to balance on flat surfaces and causes him to fall backwards often if he isn’t clipped into Lego bricks. In terms of appearance I’d give him a 5/5 but functionally-speaking Spiderman’s legs are a bit larger and throws hi off balance so I’d need to give him a 4/5. Cull Obsidian I would say is the major downside to this set, he is okay as big figure. I do wish he had more print on his legs and back though as there is a lot of grey on his back and legs which is very plain. His right shoulder has limited mobility due to his shoulder pad. I’d give him a 3/5 as he’s an “okay” big fig. It is tricky to get Obsidian to grip his hammers as you need to apply some pressure to clip his hammers into his hands. Ebony Maw is a beautiful looking figure! His powers will likely go toe-toe with Dr. Strange during the movie and he looks very villainous; I love his facial expression! The print on this figure is detailed and good also 5/5. Ironman with his blue-blast attachments make this version of Ironman look much better! This can help simulate Ironman flying & blasting foes. It’s cool how they have the blue glow on his face from talking to his AI (Jarvis) while operating his suit during battle, that’s a new feature specific to this Ironman. With his detailed print he earns a 5/5 even though he’s not my favourite figure. This was a very fun set to put together! Constructing the Sanctum Sanctorum’s front resembles that from the Dr. Strange movies and is an attractive looking building. On the inside of the building, I love the green recliner for Dr. Strange’s leisure time, the stickers include fun references from the first Dr. Strange movie, with the Ancient One’s portrait, a copy of that book that contains the dark magic, and they even have a router for wifi as reference for when Mordo gave Dr. Strange the wifi code and explained “we’re not savages.” Peter Parker’s apartment has the classic brick siding and escape ladders on the outside which are easy for minifigures to grab onto if they wanted to during a fight scene. On the inside, the trap door is a great play feature in case any villains are snooping around Peter’s apartment. I love the bed and pillow which can fit a minifigure onto it easily which is exclusive to this set. Peter’s desk with the computer is pretty great and even though the room feels a bit small this could accurately depict a smaller New York apartment. I liked the amount of additional items include in the buildings including pizza & pizza slices as well as the extra weapons in Dr. Strange’s Sanctum. It's an expensive set but worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of my favoriteDuchessSensitiveSpinach | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis lego set is totally worth it. With rare minifigs like cull obsidian, ebony maw, doctor strange, and spider man with the arms! This lego set is quite easy to build except for the small parts.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best set I have ever built!InfinityWar | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set for my birthday along with the Thanos Ultimate Battle and the Outrider Dropship Attack. The set did not disappoint. Characters: Iron Man: The Iron Man was amazing. The shades of red remind me of the Friday suit back in Age of Ultron, but in reverse. It really makes a difference. Doctor Strange: I liked the new hairpiece on Doctor Strange. The white lines seem to pop. The rest of him looks fabulous too. Iron Spider: Cool new figure, it’s interesting that LEGO chose blue instead of black for the colouring. I like how the arms reach the wall for climbing. Ebony Maw: Ebony Maw disappointed me. He is very cool, the blue head makes him look alien and spooky. However some printing on the rear of the head is misaligned and I am picky. It’s wierd that only some is misaligned and not all. It’s even more wierd that way. It would have been my favourite character if it wasn’t. This is happening more and more frequently. Cull Obsidian: Cull Obsidian is very cool. No complaints here. The hammers are cool too and fun to play with. The Sanctom Sanctorum: The Sanctom Sanctorum is AMAZING. The architecture is fabulous. It is a blend of old and classic city. There is LOTs of playable functions. I love the fire escape. This concludes my review, I hope you find it helpful and LEGO fixes their problem with more and more frequently misaligned heads.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown