Rocket Rally CarCreator 3-in-1
Get a LEGO® Friends Flower Cart with qualifying purchases over $99, from 01/10 to 31/10.*Learn more
Be the first to the finish line with the cool LEGO® Creator 3in1 31074 Rocket Rally Car sports car model, featuring a fresh green, black and blue color scheme, large tinted windshield, and blue alloy rims with low profile tires. Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit, lift the rear hood to access the roof-mountable rocket engine, and press the button to raise the hood scoop. This toy sports car rebuilds into a Jet Truck or a Quad Bike for even more action and adventure.
- Super-stylish rally car featuring lots of authentic details, including large tinted windshield, detailed cockpit with opening doors, opening rear hood, spoiler, blue alloy rims with low profile tires and a roof-mountable rocket engine.
- Also features a sporty green, black and blue color scheme.
- Lift the rear hatch to access the powerful rocket engine and position it on the roof, press the button to raise the hood scoop and prepare to blast off!
- Thunder through fields and forests at rocket speed to win the race!
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Rocket Rally Car for high speed action behind the wheel of a powerful Jet Truck, or take on rugged terrain with the tough and compact Quad Bike.
- Rocket Rally Car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Jet Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Quad Bike measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- February 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome little rally car!GaryH |I would recommend this to a friend!Full disclosure, I haven't built the jet truck or quad bike, but that's because the rally car is so well done. I'm a hot hatch guy outside of Lego, so this set was a no-brainer for me. The build was relatively quick and simple, and resulted in a sturdy car with some really clever moving parts. I was really impressed with the mechanism to raise and lower the hood scoop. The jet engine on the car is a little over-the-top for me most of the time, but it swings down to hide in the car no problem. I have given this car to my infant son a couple times for supervised play (gotta start him early!) and he seems entranced by the colors and has actually picked it up and held it. Despite his fidgeting and kicking, he's never broken or dislodged a piece. As I said before, it's overall very sturdy - a great play set for kids, the kind of set I remember loving as a child. I mentioned it to my brother for my nephew's upcoming birthday, and I'm pretty confident he'll get this set soon. Highly recommended!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Rocket Rally Car
- April 18th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really good value.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe main build has room for two minifigs which makes it fun to fit in with the the City stuff. I like the movable stuff -- the rocket engine, the pop up supercharger and the tailgate. My two nitpicks are: the wheels don't spin as freely as they would if it'd used full axles. The pins feel a bit underweight when compared to the body of the car and the wheels. The addition of one more flat 2x6 to fill the big hole in the floor of the cargo area in the back. My son decided 'dog show winner' (series 17) minifig should be the driver (71019: Cole, navigator) of the rally car but his dog kept falling through the hole in the back.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Rocket Rally Car
- June 2nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Colors and pieces amazing!zai24x |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this because I loved the parts and the imagination. I had also seen an image of this printed on a tile in the skatepark house. Turquoise is my favorite color. This color resembles it but is a tad bit darker. The rare lime green pieces are a plus. And the overall look reminds me of a Ford Fiesta rally car ther released later. But bigger! The wheel coverings are outstanding! The functions such as the pop-up blower and the rocket are an imaginative add-on that makes it even more amazing! The interior, unlike most LEGO city cars, is actually quite details! They added a gearshift! Which I always add to my LEGO cars, and, they added two seats! The build was solid. There really is nothing not to like about it except that it is out-of-scale compared to speed champions or LEGO city cars. Now. Let’s go to the bad part. The alternate designs. These designs are rather lame and very lacking. I never build any of them. But all in all, a wonderful set!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rocket Rally Car
- March 22nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0awesome building experienceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 13 year old sons review: Hi everyone. I hope you're doing great. This set in simple terms is awesome. Its a simple, yet complex build. I only built the car because it looked the best and also the features it had. The front exhaust thingy pops up with the push of some bricks at the middle front of the car. The back jet is stored in the back and can be pulled up as the rear of the car is on hinges so you can pull the jet up to the top. I also like the color scheme on this. Its a good size as well. It fits in my large hands. I display it in my room. It looks great on the top shelf. Have a great day.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rocket Rally Car