Engage the Droid Army with this LEGO® Star Wars Republic Fighter Tank, featuring an opening top hatch with minifigure cockpit, 2 elevating guns with stud shooters, rear ammo store and hidden wheels for a hover look. This set also includes 2 minifigures and 2 droid figures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Aayla Secura and a Clone Trooper Gunner, plus 2 Battle Droid figures.
- Features an opening top hatch with minifigure cockpit, 2 elevating guns with stud shooters, rear ammo store and hidden wheels for a hover look.
- Elevate the stud shooters and blast the Battle Droids!
- Weapons include Aayla’s Lightsaber, 2 blasters and a blaster rifle.
- Accessory elements include a wrench and extra stud shooter ammo.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- June 11th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The clone wars TankI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA good entry into the Star Wars universe. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of detail in the set. The attention to detail is great, with firing canons, an actual cockpit, and a storage compartment on the back. I love the four mini figures included, a Jedi, two droids and a clone trooper. The canons pack a real punch, so be careful not to lose all the missiles, however, you do get plenty of spares. They also move on hinges, so have plenty of range. The additional droids look really great and fold up as they do in the movies. I really enjoyed this build and took a leisurely two hours. I felt this product was maybe a bit overpriced, but a nice set regardless. Oh and i got a free mini figure droid too!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Republic Fighter Tank™
- August 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Republic Clone TankI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOver the years as Lego has produced Clone Wars sets and such, this is one I very much sought to collect! Minifigures: Aayla Secura (10/10)- Very great to have this Jedi in My Collection! Awesome printing, details and double sided face. Clone Gunner (Phase 2) (10/10)- A major step up from the Phase 1 clone gunner from The Clone Wars sets and great detailing. Battle Droids (7/10)- Okay minifigure, but NEEDS a redesign for a stronger design, movable/ possable legs, and way more detail. This set is very good as a whole. The interior though feels very small, that is why I modified this set slightly. Great canons and stud shooters for the tank I like those much better than flick fire missles. The hatch opens smoothly and works well with the set. The back of the tank cubby thing makes for good storage for extra stud shooter ammo. PROS: -Great price ($25) for 4 minifigures -Good design a little small though -Awesome minifigures -Great play value CONS: -Wish the interior was bigger and I wish the model was slightly bigger. Overall really good set, I really like it! I think Lego did a great job scaling it down from the previous version! Stop reading this review and get this set... what are you waiting for?? Get this set especially if you are a Lego collector, Star Wars fan, Clone Wars fan or just want a good small set to build or play with! Product Recommendations: - Tie Fighter (75095) (Clone Wars Fans) -Jedi and Clone Troopers Battle Pack (75206) -Yoda's Jedi Starfighter (75168) -Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive (75191) -Anakin's Jedi Starfighter (75214)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 34 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Republic Fighter Tank™
- May 24th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Value!I would recommend this to a friend!At first, I thought it would end up being a disappointing brother to the 2008 Republic Fighter Tank 7679. I was very wrong. The price, for one, was really good with a price-per-piece cost of $0.082. Two exclusive minifigures make the two battle droids forgivable. This was the second time we get Aayla Secura, but without the ugly Clone Wars eyes, so it's a great thing for those who missed the older version in 2010. We've only gotten Phase-1 Clone Gunners before, so getting a Phase 2 was nice. I personally liked the technique used to make it roll so smoothly in order to give it the "hovering" look from its in-game appearance. Overall it has a nice, sleek look.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Republic Fighter Tank™
- December 15th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0OutstandingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendIt was fun to build and the details are outstanding and great to play with it.Play Experience3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 3 hrs 9 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Republic Fighter Tank™