Play the most exhilarating wizarding sport with this 75956 Quidditch™ Match LEGO® Harry Potter™ play set. Join Harry, Hermione and Professor Snape™ at the games, featuring Gryffindor™, Slytherin™, Ravenclaw™ and Hufflepuff™ house towers with viewing stands and play feature functions, plus a base with Bludger stud shooter and 3 goalposts with a moving Keeper function to guard the rings. Use the broom's mounted shooting function to shoot the Quaffle through the rings and recreate the famous Quidditch games from the blockbuster Harry Potter movies, or make up your own fun challenges with this fun-packed LEGO Harry Potter toy.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Severus Snape™, Oliver Wood, Lucian Bole and Marcus Flint.
- Features Gryffindor™ house tower with an opening hatch, Slytherin™ house tower with a pop-up fire spell function, Ravenclaw™ house tower with a removable megaphone element, Hufflepuff™ house tower with scoreboard, and a base with 3 goalposts and rings, moving Keeper function and Bludger stud shooter.
- Unpack the Quaffle, Golden Snitch™, Bludgers and bat, and prepare to play!
- Use the Gryffindor™ house tower’s opening hatch to enter a player onto the Quidditch™ pitch.
- Throw the Quaffle in the air to signal the start of the Quidditch™ match, then shoot the Bludger to knock the players off their brooms.
- Fire the broom's mounted shooter to launch the Quaffle through a ring!
- Move the goalpost function to position the keeper in front of the rings.
- Help Hermione cast a spell on Professor Snape™ using the pop-up fire function on the Slytherin™ house tower.
- Use the megaphone and shout support for your team from the Ravenclaw™ house tower.
- Keep score with the Hufflepuff™ house tower’s scoreboard.
- Accessory elements include a chest, 2 wands, 4 brooms, Quaffle, Golden Snitch™, bat, 2 Bludgers, trophy, megaphone and scoreboard.
- Each tower measures over 7” (18cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- June 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego Harry Potter Quidditch Match ReviewI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first ever Lego Harry Potter set, and I got it in 2018. I think that it is really cool. It provides you with lots of colourful pieces, and heaps of 1x2x2s! This set comes with six minifigures: Harry, Hermione, Marcus Flint, Oliver Wood, Lucian Bole and Snape. Each stand has a unique thing about it: Gryffindor’s has an opening to let the players onto the pitch, Slytherin Stand has a flame that you can flip up, like in the movie when Hermione sets Snape’s robes on fire, Hufflepuff has a scoreboard with all the house crests, along with a place in the back where you can put them. And last, Ravenclaw’s has a magical megaphone. You can also put Wood on a clear pole next to the goalposts and swing him around. I like the Snitch element. Harry, Hermione and Bole’s face twist around to show scared faces, Snape’s shows an angry face, and Wood and Marcus don’t have alternate expressions. There is enough space in each of the stands for one person to sit. Hermione and Snape both have wands, but the Quidditch players don’t. The set also comes with three goalposts, and a sandy area beneath. One thing that would have made the set better is if there were an extra 3 goalposts, to put on the other side of the stadium. Other than that, the set is really good! By KiwiLegoFan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 59 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Quidditch™ Match
- February 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A set for dis-play!Cylthe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell, I got a bunch of set at the beginning of 2019 and this one was maybe the less expected to build as I am not into too colourful legos even if I am a huge fan of Harry Potter... However, how wrong I was! This set is fun to build, even if the towers have all the same technique of building, about. The minifigures add to the lot and the playability is awesome (although I only display). But what is most interesting is its potential for display. If you are a big fan of Harry Potter, it blends in perfectly with the environment and even more if you have the Castle (the big one or two little separate one) to add to the scenery. For example, in a bookshelf, you can easilly put it in front of your Harry Potter books as it is slim Lego and modulable. Special thanks to the transparent rod, as from far you really think the minifigure is flying! Would have been nice to have more transparent rods and bases... Best point: price value! Not expensive for 500 pieces and good displayability. Bad point? Well, actually would have been nice to have Drago Malfoy as minifigure that exists separately... So if you can get it, buy it too to add to the set!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Quidditch™ Match
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dodge The BludgerI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved the bright colours of the towers for the supporters but kept putting off purchasing this kit as I thought it was going to be a repetitive build. Not so, each tower is built slightly differently which surprised me in a very good way. Even better, you can attach Oliver Wood to a clear plastic strut that allows him to properly guard the hoops. Yes, I sat controlling Mr Wood whilst the other half flicked tiny scrunched up paper balls at the hoops. I am pleased to report nothing got past me (but that could have just been because his aim was atrocious). Lots of little details on the build that surprised me. You can even fly through the Gryffindor tower. Number Of Pieces: 500 Average Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 1 Hour 40 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Quidditch™ Match
- September 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great PresentI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendPurchased this LEGO set as a present for my girlfriend who is a huge Harry Potter fan. She had never mad expressed any interest in LEGO though which meant i didn’t want to spend a huge amount on a set like the Harry Potter Hogwarts castle but thought building something relatively difficult together would be a nice way to spend an evening. She loved the set and it was fun to build together but wasn’t really that challenging so will probably go for a couple of other sets now that I know she’s a fan. Overall the set looks good and has some great little features but wasn’t very difficult or time consuming to complete.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Quidditch™ Match