Join Captain America and Black Widow’s battle to repel the Outriders and save Wakanda with this action-packed LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76101 Outrider Dropship Attack buildable set!
- Includes 4 minifigures: Captain America, Black Widow and 2 Outriders.
- Dropship features an opening dual minifigure cockpit with the Infinity Stone element on a stand, foldout sides and 2 stud shooters.
- Weapons include Captain America’s 2 Wakandan Shields and Black Widow's 2 batons.
- The new-for-March-2018 Outrider minifigures each have 6 arms.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- Dropship measures over 4” (12cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide, and 1” (4cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 9” (23cm) with sides folded out.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Value!KyleStyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfExclusive to this new set you get a bearded Captain America, a blonde Black Widow, an infinity stone, a mini-ship, and 2 Outriders. For an inexpensive set $16 CDN you get 2 heroes and 2 villains this is a must have set! Bearded Captain America - I love Captain America’s new look! His beard, darker colour-schemed suit representing that Captain America is a vigilante from the law since he didn't sign the Sokovia accords. - I don’t like that his hair piece doesn’t quite cover the back of his beard as you can slightly see the 2 shades of light brown and dark brown from his beard, which looks odd. - I’m also not a fan of Captain’s forearm gauntlets/ shields as they are not like the shields in the movie. The movie version of the shields have more triangular-shaped-ends whereas these shields look more like claws. - I would love it if an attachment could be made in the future or for Avengers 4 that looks more like his shields from Infinity War. - This is still a great rugged version of Captain America, so I’m going to give the Captain a 4/5. Blonde Black Widow - Her blonde hair is movie accurate, she has good body and leg print. - Her green military jacket doesn’t suit Black Widow as she’s usually dressed in black leather. - Personally speaking I don’t like her fashion choice in terms of her jacket or blonde hair colour and this is visually unappealing. The movie version of Black Widow has a darker shade of green for her jacket almost appearing charcoal or all black. - Regardless of her jacket colour, Black Widow is still a good looking mini-figure with detailed print so I’ll give her a 3.5/5. Outriders - They are very villainous looking - The Outriders are movie-accurate and have great face and body print. - 5/5 Drop-ship - The opening feature on this ship is very smooth and easy - It is very slick looking, and can seat 2 Outriders - Being a cheaper set you could even purchase multiple quantities of this set to build an Outrider army. All in all, you are definitely getting your money's worth with this set and it is a great value!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Outrider Dropship Attack
- in 7 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0We have blood to spare.Brickochet | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was one of the first infinity war sets I purchased a month ago. On the way back from an amusement park we stopped at a giant walmart - and sadly this was the only infinity war set that they had left. These aren't really close to the ships in the movie which is slightly disappointing. I do like how it opens up like a flower, even though they didn't in the film. I would have preferred a sliding function. But the shape is at least close. One of my main reasons to purchase this set at the time - was for the minifigs for a lego chess board I am making. (Outriders for black pawns) (it will be dc vs marvel - villains and heroes so I'll end up having 4 different fig sets to play as) The build was remarkably quick with it being the initial set bringing me back to lego after a 2 decade hiatus. (Mainly due to the MCU, my disappoint of Endgame and declaring Infinity War as the best movie from the MCU x=) This being said, the Outriders are fairly accurate to the movie, and proper scaling (in comparison to the hulkbuster) Black Widow weapons are a tad odd and could have been better made with 1x1 circle bricks with holes in the middle alternating black white or the transparent blue - with a handle, allowing to combine into a staff like her action figure. may not have been to scale, but would have been much more accurate - her hair is a bit more yellow than white as well. At first look, you... can't really tell it's black widow either. Captain America... again his accessories aren't very accurate. They are more like claws - so at first I spun them backwards rationalizing that the claws became a track for the blade that actually pops out from the "shields" in the movie. They should have used/made a different mould for this accessory to make them more accurate. I actually ended up 'tossing' them, and giving him the endgame sets shield. Not accurate either, but looks alot better.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Outrider Dropship Attack
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0ComicalSevenCore | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just purchased this set today from a local walmart and as soon as I returned home I opened it. No more than 10 seconds after opening the smaller plastic bag with the heads and other assorted pieces did I notice something was off. The head for the Black Widow minifigure was substatuted with a male minifigure head with a gaping, laughing mouth. I just found it quite comical that all the possible heads, it was one that was just laughing in my face. Other than this, the set was well worth what it was being sold for ($12 and some change). Has decent playability and comes with pretty cool minifigure ( most likely).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Outrider Dropship Attack
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Good Value!!CapnBoodyDudey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI LOVE THIS SET. Amazing Black Widow, Captain America minifigs that are not in any other sets as of right now. Enjoyed getting two Outriders. They were good for stop-motion fill-ins. I don't quite understand the bad scaling on the dropship, but I can live with it. Overall, L O V E I T.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Outrider Dropship Attack