Explore the deep sea with this Ocean Diver gift with selected LEGO® purchase over $109, 1/10-24/10*.Learn more
Chase down Ultra Violet’s Stone Booster Bike in Lloyd’s LEGO® NINJAGO® 70641 Ninja Nightcrawler and battle for the Oni Mask of Hatred, with this all-action set. The Ninja Nightcrawler features an opening minifigure cockpit, speed and attack modes and 2 foldout, shoot-on-the-go, 6-stud rapid shooters. This fun toy also includes 3 minifigures with weapons to intensify the role-play conflict.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Lloyd, Nya and Ultra Violet.
- Ninja Nightcrawler features an opening minifigure cockpit with weapon holders for 2 swords, speed and attack mode configurations, 2 foldout, shoot-on-the-go, 6-stud rapid shooters and gold-colored blades.
- Press down for attack mode and drive to activate the new-for-January-2018 shoot-on-the-go rapid shooter function.
- Also includes the Stone Booster Bike with a minifigure seat.
- Attach the Oni Mask of Hatred transformation element to the Ultra Violet minifigure to make her even more evil!
- Weapons include Lloyd’s 2 katanas, Nya’s spear and 2 katanas, and Ultra Violet’s mace.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Ninja Nightcrawler measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Stone Booster Bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- January 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a great challenge for me because it's been a while since I got a Lego set and I really enjoyed building it. I didn't expect Lloyds car to be so big and the stud shooters was the tricky part to put together and overall I loved this set. I wish it was a two seater so Nya could fit inside with Lloyd. Ultraviolet's bike was nice add-on and the Oni mask of hatred has really good detail on it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 47 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninja Nightcrawler
- January 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Pixal I need my car"-Master Lloyd in Season 8Darter |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a great way to get some great figures for season 8 and the greatest of Master Lloyd's vehicles in my opinion. Here are the Pros and Cons: Pros: Great figures Good price to part ratio Oni mask of Hatred included Very large seating for Master Lloyd A small bike to chasing down The overall look and feel of the Nightcrawler The great speed and attack mode function Cons: When you push the button while stationary the a stud might shoot when you do not want it to The bike is very small compared to the Nightcrawler Nothing for Nya Overall a great set!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ninja Nightcrawler
- December 26th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego Ninjago nightcrawlerKatyp |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonThe ninjago set comes with Lloyd’s ninja nightcrawler, motorbike and 3 mini figures. The large box has 5 bags of Lego inside. The instructions were very easy to follow and it took around 4 hours for my young grandson and myself to build it together. He is 6 yrs of age The nighcrawler has a cockpit with glass top which opens upwards, 2 shooters which hold 6 bombs on each. When moving the car along, the bombs are rapid fire and great for chasing the Ultra Violet bad guy on his motorbike. There are lots of little weapons for the figures and also some attached to the nightcrawler too. There is also a mask for the ultra violet figure which slides up and back on its head to show its face, this is a great little extra. The nightcrawler is around 10” long by 5” wide so is a good size. The motorbike is around 2” long and 1” high. My only negative comment is that it falls apart easily whilst playing with it. Even with the most gentle hold on it, parts fall off so you have to be very careful.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 8 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ninja Nightcrawler
- May 6th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell this set has features and all that but it has some big flaws. Nya probably should not be included because there isn't a spot you can sit her. There is a gear at the top which is exposed and very annoying. When lifting the shooters up, the baseplate is visible and feels incomplete. When lifting the shooters up you can see some blue and it just feels wrong. The figures are good but Ultra Violet has a slight design flaw where the hair on the Oni Mask touch the armour, and it makes it hard for the hair to stay. Ultra Violet's bike is decent, but is pretty simple. The nightcrawler is pretty good except for the flaws. Overall pretty good set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?35Ninja Nightcrawler