Recreate iconic Star Wars: A New Hope movie scenes at Tatooine’s most perilous tavern, LEGO Star Wars 75205 Mos Eisley Cantina. Also known as Chalmun's Cantina, this detailed model has a modular, open-out design for easy play. Slide the door and enter the bar to reveal the detailed interior, which includes a counter for serving refreshments and 2 seat-tipping functions for reenacting the unforgettable encounter between Han Solo and bounty hunter, Greedo. You also get a Ubrikkian 9000 pod with an opening minifigure cockpit and stud shooter on top. This LEGO® Star Wars toy includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Han Solo, Greedo, Wuher and a Sandtrooper.
- Mos Eisley Cantina features a detailed bar, sliding entrance door, seat-tipping functions, open-out design and detachable sections.
- Also includes a new-for-January-2018 Ubrikkian 9000 pod with opening minifigure cockpit and top-mounted stud shooter.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols and a blaster.
- Open out the cantina and play out classic Star Wars: A New Hope tavern scenes.
- Cantina measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Ubrikkian 9000 measures over 3” (9cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- October 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Everyone's favourite CantinaPolyglot |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the original trilogy and would buy every set based on it, so I was really happy when Lego released the Most Eisley Cantina. I also have Luke's Landspeeder, which goes well with this set. The minifigures are excellent and I love that it's a location set, not just another vehicle (although it comes with an Ubrikkian 9000 pod, for those who love vehicles). Pros: - Fun to build - Good play features - Can be stored closed to take up less room, and opens up for play or display purposes - Great detailing in the interior of the cantina - Excellent minifigures (Han Solo, Greedo, Wuher and a Sandtrooper) - Comes with an Ubrikkian 9000 pod Cons: - Wish it came with the musicians, too Recommended!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™
- January 4th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good original trilogy set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think this is a great little display set with a good selection of minifigures - the detail on the sandtrooper and Greedo are particularly well done. Despite the play features that are included, I do think that adult collectors will find more value in this set. Speaking of value, I also think that it should be priced closer to $30 or $35 because it is surprisingly small (which isn't bad, personally, because I have little room left on my display shelf). However, the detail that is offered in the small space is great and helps make up for its low volume.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?45Mos Eisley Cantina™
- February 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Calico |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery attractive little set, with a brilliant figure selection. This set is begging to be supplemented with a canteena battle pack with some individual yet-to-be-minifigurised characters. (We've seen Lego are interested in making these kind of sets since the bounty hunter battle pack last year). I think there'd even be an appetite for a set consisting of an additional section of the canteen that could be attached to this one between the main doors and the chair section, with Ponda Baba and Dr Evazan and maybe the band. Do it Lego! It would be nice!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mos Eisley Cantina™
- January 3rd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Overall a good setDanMeyer |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSaw it in the December catalogue and had to have it. I wish it hadn't been marked as "Hard to Find" from the start, but I didn't have any trouble getting one at a Lego store on January 1st. I think it's a little over priced for the content, but I'm not disappointed with it. Nice to finally get Wuher in minifigure form, and I was really happy to see the Ubrikkian 9000 pod in Lego form as well. There's a lot of decals for the Ubrik and the decal sheet is loose in the box and crumples easily, but overall great set from the Episode IV era.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mos Eisley Cantina™