Modular Skate HouseCreator 3-in-1
Get a LEGO® Friends Flower Cart with qualifying purchases over $99, from 01/10 to 31/10.*Learn more
Create your dream location with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31081 Modular Skate House, featuring a detailed interior with radio, TV and sofa, plus a large outdoor skate ramp, monkey bars, climbing wall and a basketball hoop. You can also take a ride on a scooter or try your hand at some graffiti art. Mix and combine the buildable modules and easily swap the windows, door and other modular sections to customize the Modular Skate House with the LEGO® Creator modular system. This construction toy also rebuilds into a Games Arcade with game room machines and a corner café or a Skate Park complete with an exciting LEGO skateboard track, and includes 2 minifigures, both ready for fun and adventure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a boy and a girl, both set for adventure.
- Features a detailed interior, skate ramp, monkey bars, climbing wall and a basketball hoop, plus a skateboard and scooter.
- The Modular Skate House interior includes a TV, radio, sofa, and a poster featuring the LEGO® Creator Rocket Rally Car.
- Features a colorful facade with a red, beige, yellow, green, brown and gray color scheme.
- Take the scooter for a flying leap on the huge skate ramp, try your hand at wall climbing, swing on the monkey bars, display your skateboarding skills, shoot some hoops or catch some TV and hang out with your friends.
- Mix and combine the easy-to-connect, buildable modules to create a rooftop skate ramp, and easily swap the windows, door and other modular sections to customize the Skate House with the LEGO® Creator modular system.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild to create a Games Arcade with game room machines and a corner café or a LEGO® Skate Park complete with a super skateboard track and TV camera.
- Modular Skate House measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Games Arcade measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Skate Park measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- January 5th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Thinking outside the boxRaski |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the new modular sets and the build opportunities they present. I immediately saw the potential in this set but confess I did not build any of the 3-in-1 suggestions featured. Instead, I built the two-storey house it originally would have been before it was converted (the back story in my head!). I was so pleased with the result, I went out and bought another set. Using the pieces from both sets, I created a three story apartment block for my city. I did have to use some windows and one or two other bits that I kept from other builds - but not much though. I'm delighted with the resulting build and attach a photo. Thanks!Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Modular Skate House
- April 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very cuteI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is perfect park and recreation building in my lego city. I love the details on the outside of the building the inside doesn’t have too many details but I still don’t mind because the outside makes up for the inside. The helmet is a nice feature wish it had two helmets but overall good buildPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Skate House
- January 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is so far my favorite Lego creator house to date I love the building even the climbable Rockwall. The skate ramp is good but it's a little to small for play. I even love the 2 other builds this set has to offer the arcade and the skate park both are really good. So if your looking for a new creator set I would get this one.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Skate House
- September 19th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0FlimsyFound this product very flimsy, something I wouldn’t expect from Lego. Falls apart constantly when playing ( if partner allows me near it). For my anniversary present he bought me the creator 3 in 1 beach house that is great and I love my surfer girl but this set falls below standards. Do like the originality of the design in particular the climbing wall. We are saving to buy one of the creator expert buildings and hope it won’t be as flimsy as this.22 September 2018Sierra, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with the set. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/ServicePlay Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 5 hrsWas this helpful?35Modular Skate House