Mia's Tree HouseFriends
Get a LEGO® Friends Flower Cart with qualifying purchases over $99, from 01/10 to 31/10.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
This LEGO® Friends 41335 Mia’s Tree House construction toy is packed with features and details to create hours of fun for Mia, her brother, and any friends who might come to visit. There’s a folding ladder, scramble net and a zip wire for access to and from the second floor, plus a water gun, a book of ghost stories, artwork tiles, board game, pizza, sports equipment, Mia's skateboard and much more inside. Includes 2 mini-dolls plus 2 animal figures.
- Includes Mia and Daniel mini-doll figures, plus Mimì the bunny and Cinnamon the bird figures.
- Features a tree house accessed by ladder or scramble net, attic with opening roof and storage box, tree trunk with storage box and a bunny house.
- Accessory elements include a skateboard, water gun, torch, ghost stories book, artwork tiles, pizza, ‘I love Heartlake City' mug, board game, map of Heartlake City Park, boomerang, love letter tile, ball, bird nest, egg and a carrot.
- Whizz down the zip wire and then scramble back up the net to the tree house.
- Prepare an exciting night in for Mia’s friends with ghost stories by torchlight, board games and pizza, then discover Daniel’s box of belongings in the attic!
- Take the skateboard for a spin in Heartlake City Park, or have fun outside the tree house with the sports equipment with this great construction toy.
- Help animal-lover Mia look after her pet bunny in her house and the cute little bird nesting in the tree.
- Tree house measures over 6” (16cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Bunny house measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- January 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This was funAgiles52 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThe funny part is I watched my older sister put this together. There are a lot of pieces that have to go a certain direction. By a lot, I mean A LOT. So I watched her struggle and it was fun for me. (She wouldn’t let me help. I rated it challenging because she seemed to struggle a bit with this piece.) This set is pretty cute. It has a little birdy in a nest in the tree. The zip line is good addition and gives it something special. The roof opens for a treasure chest full of goodies. There are plenty of fun play options with this medium sized set. My niece loves it as well. This is a set worth getting. A lot of options for play for a lot less money than the larger sets.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mia's Tree House
- January 31st, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Added pieces to stabilize itFrocomou |Bought this for my 6 yr old. The treehouse kept toppling so I sat down to do it with her. The brown tree pieces included in this set do not create a sturdy tree base for the treehouse. We built it as pictured in the instructions and in the instructions it appears as level but we had to add 4 pieces from our stash to achieve a level base. This is the first time we’ve been disappointed in a set. I thought Lego would have someone in quality control building the set according to the instructions before selling these in stores.2 February 2021Marine, Customer ServiceHi there! All of your brown pieces sticking out should be at the same level, looks like you might have used a bigger piece than needed earlier in the build. We'd recommend looking back from step 26 (page 28) to make sure you did not use the wrong size piece. If you need any help, get in touch with our experts on LEGO.build/Service-BV.Level of Difficulty4.0Was this helpful?25Mia's Tree House
- February 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Majisto's Workshop: 2018 Friends EditionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy most favourite LEGO set from my childhood was Majisto's Workshop. It offered incredible play value. I rebuilt it many times, learning to build the set from memory and making minor changes. Mia's Tree House reminds me strongly of that set. With just two figures and a smaller sized build. The play value and options this set offers is way above its piece count. Plenty of accessories allow for many activities to be roleplayed. After building it I found myself enacting little scenes without even intending to. I can see this set being a perfect set to receive from a parent or grandparent for your birthday. It is the sort of set that would spark a love of LEGO roleplay. 100% recommended. Well done to the designer on a brilliant set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mia's Tree House
- April 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant set with hours of playAmyB |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI bought this set for my daughter and I cannot praise it enough. The build took a few hours, as a few pieces needed to be placed exactly correctly to make the build correctly. However it was worth it as since it has been built it's the set my daughter chooses on a daily basis to play with! The skateboard and all the extra accessories really bring hours of imaginative play! We have since expanded the set with the camper van which adds a while new dimension and I would also heartily recommend! But as a reasonably priced medium size set, the treehouse is my best friends purchase so far I think! I can see us playing with it and rebuilding it for years to come!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mia's Tree House