Lloyd's Hydro MechNINJAGO®
Monkie Kid’s Underwater Journey gift with LEGO® Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchase over $109, valid 10/01 – 27/01, while stocks last.*Learn more
Ninja fans can enjoy nonstop fun recreating scenes from the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series with the supercool Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750). The ninja playset features a posable mech toy with a large sword in one hand and a hydraulic claw in the other to inspire great role-play action.
Creative toys for fantasy adventures
The underwater playset has 2 minifigures: Scuba Lloyd with a mask, air tank and flippers, and the villainous Maaray Guard. Kids can play out their own adventures to see which one of this warring pair can win the wave amulet that is also included in the set.
LEGO® sets for developmental fun.
NINJAGO playsets allow kids to escape to an incredible fantasy world where they can learn about the ninja values of courage, self-sacrifice and family through enriching role play. They can choose to act out their make-believe stories with an amazing collection of cool toys including dragons, mechs and vehicles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750) is a fantastic underwater playset with a posable mech for kids to enjoy hours of exciting adventures.
- Ninja playset includes 2 minifigures: Scuba Lloyd with a mask, air tank and flippers, and a Maaray Guard. The pair can fight over the precious wave amulet that is also included in the set.
- Mech toy has posable legs, a cockpit that opens for Lloyd to ride inside, a large sword in one hand and a hydraulic claw in the other for entering into underwater combat.
- This battle playset offers a rewarding build and makes a great unexpected treat for any ninja-loving child aged 7 and up.
- The impressive mech toy stands over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high – the perfect portable size to play with at home or for kids to take wherever they go.
- Discover other sets based on the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series, including Ninja Sub Speeder (71752), Water Dragon (71754), Hydro Bounty (71756) and Temple of the Endless Sea (71755).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® features an amazing collection of fun-filled playsets to help kids step away from their screens and learn positive life skills through imaginative role play.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart – ninja skills and strength not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, giving you peace of mind for your kids.
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego setmimmito |I would recommend this to a friend!My kids are so pleased with this set. It is from a awesome new range, that merges physical bricks with the great range of TV shows and movie- Ninjago. This playset is so much fun. The set was straight forward to build , I had to help them a few times , but the instruction booklet was incredibly clear and each step was carefully shown. I think even beginner builders would have no trouble building this model. The final dragon absolutely exceed their expectations , very bright colours too. When built, the dragon is bigger than expected from the size of the box. The structure is quite sturdy , so doesnt fall appart every time you pick it up. A Perfect set for Lego Ninjago fans !Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Lloyd's Hydro Mech
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun build that’s differentBeach11 |I would recommend this to a friend!My 7yr old is a big Ninjago, he was delighted to receive this set. We love Logo and have many different sets but this is definitely one of the favourites. He likes that it is different to any of the sets he has had before. The dragon figure is so cool. It took him approximately 90 minutes to build it total and needed minimal assistance. It gave challenge but not so that it was too difficult and he was unable to complete it or lost interest. This set is perfect for a 7 year old that is confident with Lego. As always, the instructions were clear and the lego in labeled bags. The box is very appealing and shows exactly what the finished product will look like. The Hydro Mech is 17cm tall and has moveable limbs. The pincer arm is very cool. It comes with two figures and accessories. This set perfect for a child 7+ years that enjoys Lego and likes Ninjago.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Lloyd's Hydro Mech
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BrilliantAlly1982 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son loves Lego Ninjago. It took him about 2 hours to build it (he is 8) was easy and straight forward instructions. He really likes the snake minifigure. Great set for the price. Great for anyone that loves NinjagoPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Lloyd's Hydro Mech
- July 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great kit for kids to build soloJay63 |I would recommend this to a friend!Got this for my seven year old son who is really enjoying building with Lego at the moment. Seemed like a challenging little kit at first but by the time he had gotten stuck into it he had pretty much finished. Required very little guidance from me which was good. I would imagine a newby lego builder may find it difficult with the small pieces of lego. But if your kids had some experience with Lego in the past then this is a great little set to get them flying solo. Ninja-go sets are also really attractive too. Looks great in the display cabinet.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Lloyd's Hydro Mech