LEGO® City PlaymatLEGO® City Playmat2.552.
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over $129.
Play out fun LEGO® City scenes with this versatile playmat set. Use LEGO bricks to put the playmat together and use it to display all your LEGO City models. The double-sided pieces mean you can create a different setting every time, and it comes with 10 small play starters to get the building going.
- Features 5 laminated, double-sided, cardboard playmat pieces with LEGO® City scenery.
- Build and display your LEGO® City models.
- Combines with the 40170 LEGO® City Build My City Accessory Set for even more fun!
- Each playmat piece measures over 9” (25cm) square.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0brilliant idea, overpricedlegoskiguy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I think that a lego playmat is a great idea, so 5 for play experience, but $25 is a lot for five cardboard pieces that I could make with paper and markers.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® City Playmat
- in 9 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0It’s made of cardboardVhtfhotwheelslego | 35-44Purchased for: SonPurchased this set from a local shop Bricksworld (SGD$ 43.41) and was being informed that the base plate are made of plastic and I assumed it’s the same ABS LEGO material but it turned out to be cardboard. I have 5 cats at home and the base plates will be gone in no time. Secondly base plates will be often thrown around and this will not last like all other LEGO sets.2 July 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We always work hard to make sure that our packaging and descriptions are clear, so we're sorry to hear that you received wrong information about this playmat set. It sounds like you were looking for baseplates, not playmats. Baseplates are made of the same plastic as our bricks, though they tend to be single-color or with simple decoration, and they're meant to be used as flat surfaces. Because playmats are made of cardboard, they're able to create higher levels, slopes, etc. They're also able to have more detailed printing for an even more vibrant LEGO® City.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15LEGO® City Playmat