Discover exciting things in the depths of the LEGO® City jungle with the Jungle Mobile Lab, featuring a truck with opening sides and roof, a waterfall build with a crocodile and temple with a moving leaf that hides a treasure, plus a buildable Venus flytrap plant with closing ‘mouth’ and a kayak. Includes 4 minifigures plus crocodile and spider figures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: female explorer, male explorer, scientist and a mechanic, plus crocodile and spider figures.
- Features a Jungle Mobile Lab with opening side and roof and 2-minifigure cab, plus a kayak with paddle.
- Also includes a waterfall build with a slide function to reveal the crocodile, swinging vine, stairs to a temple with moving leaf to uncover hidden treasure element, plus a buildable Venus flytrap with opening ‘mouth’ and space for a spider figure.
- Open the sides and top of the Jungle Mobile Lab to access the equipment.
- Grab the vine to swing across the water and avoid the crocodile.
- Slide the crocodile through the waterfall to surprise the jungle explorer.
- Climb the stairs and use the machete to clear away the leaf and find the treasure.
- Push the top of the Venus flytrap down to trap the spider… or the scientist’s camera!
- Accessory elements include a machete, bag, wrench, 2 cameras, compass and a diamond.
- Jungle Mobile Lab measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Waterfall measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Venus flytrap with ‘mouth’ closed measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Kayak measures over 4” (11cm) long.
- Crocodile figure measures over 4” (11cm) long.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 7th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0It could be great, but it's notgsom7 | 35-44Purchased for: Self(I'm adult Lego fan and to me it's important that set looks like realistic scale model, for my City Legorama.) Expedition truck that can't transport all the passengers. Minifigs - great, truck driver all greasy of fixing his truck, lab woman nosy with her camera and brave male and female explorers - 5/5. Vehicle - truck for heavy terrain with lab doesn't have driver and co-driver space (like 31085) and fake double cab. It's got fake side boxes (just stickers on tiles). Lab should have microscope that off-road vehicle from set 60161 have - 2/5. Animals and plants - very nice plant flesh eater and spider - 4/5. Waterfall is nice, but I would made it with idol and treasure (like in set 60156) hidden in waterfall instead of "jumping" crocodile from waterfall - 3/5. Overall - I really loved the idea of expedition truck with double cab (crew cab with 4 doors and 4 seats - like set 735) and with lab back on it, but this is just "shadow" of it. Kiddie toy not scale model. I buy it discounted and was thinking to get some extra brick to make it to look as model, but it would need a lot of extra. I mislead myself with this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Jungle Mobile Lab
- June 14th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Impressed with this setKEVY | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am thrilled with this set. The vehicle looks very rugged, is well suited for rolling through a dense jungle. The front windshield is well protected from tree branches and rocks by the bars. Ample ground clearance allows it to climb over obstacles with ease. The waterfall and staircase has a couple of fun play-features, a frightening surprise will shock those who try and swing across the river to reach the jewel. The minifigures have some cool looking clothes, with printing on the front and back of their torso. The river could be a bit bigger for the kayak to be placed on. Some rocks in the river for the mobile lab to drive over would have been neat. Overall, I'm happy with this new set and look forward to building my own Jungle for the mobile lab to explore.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Mobile Lab
- December 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set1454Wolverine | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonVehicle is cool with interesting detail. Waterfall ridge is much bigger than it appears.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Mobile Lab
- December 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good set but flawsPlant987 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is one of those ones were it's good but could be better. The waterfall and alligator mechanic is great and the temple next to it looks fabulous but it is very small and there not much to it other then that. The main focus is the mobile lab which is the worst part. it's fun to play with yes but for me it was just not interesting enough to hold as the main focus. The plant was cool and the kayak was cool but the minifigures were very basic and uninteresting. It overall was a good set but not a great one by any means.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Mobile Lab