Engage the enemy with the LEGO® Star Wars 75211 Imperial TIE Fighter! This brick-built version of the Galactic Empire’s iconic attack craft has a highly detailed design, including sturdy wings, opening minifigure cockpit and access hatch, and 2 spring-loaded shooters. This great building toy Star Wars gift also includes 4 LEGO Star Wars figures, including Han Solo and his accomplice Tobias Beckett.
- Includes 4 minifigures: an Imperial Pilot, Han Solo, Tobias Beckett (in Mimban Stormtrooper disguise) and a Mimban Stormtrooper.
- Features a highly detailed design including sturdy wings, opening minifigure cockpit and access hatch, plus 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Weapons include a blaster pistol, blaster, blaster rifle and Tobias Beckett's 2 special blasters.
- Recreate epic Solo: A Star Wars Story action scenes or dream up your own.
- Measures over 9” (23cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- September 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice Setggwho |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery solid model. Best detailed fuselage on the Tie Fighter I've seen to date. Bought a second one and turned it into the TIE/rb "Tie Brute"!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™
- April 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome!!!Mittyman |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst standard Imperial TIE fighter released for a while and what a beauty! It's a really solid build where you don't feel the wings are going to drop off. Design makes clever use of several differant sloping pieces to make up the round shape of the cockpit. On top of awesome the build the minifigs are excellent. Great characters from the new Solo: A Star Wars Story movie with amazing prints which will give younger uses many hours of fun. The only downsize is the price which is slightly higher than I would expect for the piece count but then the Star Wars licence doesn't come cheap.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™
- April 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The old school TieUathau |I would recommend this to a friend!Tongue-tied to find better words to describe this beautiful model. Sleek, strong, swish-able, stable, this model hits the sweet spot between gorgeous display model and tough playset. I guess you could say that it’s ruggedly handsome. Enjoyable to build, you’re taken through a playful angular juggle as you construct the cockpit around various angles. Assembling the twin bow-tie solar arrays are also enjoyable for a first-time experience whilst not becoming tedious to reproduce on the other side. They attach with a satisfying click and you’re good to go! Inserting the pilot is much easier to do than previous Tie variations as the cockpit opens from the front and top. Also, the clip on the steering yoke holds the pilot in much more securely than previous models. You can feel your enthusiasm mounting just like a trainee pilot fresh out of the imperial academy. Off you go and the first thing you notice is how well balanced the model is. Tie’s were meant to be light and manoeuvrable and this model holds up to the specifications. You can fly this eyeball with one hand tied behind your back; spinning is an ease and the ship makes a pleasing silhouette and framing when flown. The model sits very securely on its wings and is easily able to navigate being perched up high on wobbly shelves. I found the first order tie rather bulky compared to this slightly lighter version. The classic black colour scheme makes the wings feel less bulky. Lego have done a great job in bringing out many of the classical design elements of a 40-year-old spaceship design. I found the price a bit steep, but on a slight store discount you’ll get great satisfaction for your purchase. This one will stay out on display so even though the box might not contain a trove of parts or volume to the model itself, this tie is a definite keeper. Get it, it’s great.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™
- August 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Go Green!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis TIE fighter is an amazing build! The figures are well printed, useful, and collectible. The ease of the build and attachments of the wing segments is good too. There is only on issue. The spring loaded shooters have red bolts in them, but the TIE fighter should shoot green ones. It even has green graphics on the box! Same issue with Kylo Ren’s TIE Silencer. The designers should keep these sorts of things in mind. Thankfully, I have the green bolts from the newest Imperial Star Destroyer, which look far superior! Has room for improvement, but still quite good!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™