Enjoy a rewarding build-and-play experience with the 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic 42084 Hook Loader truck toy. This authentic replica of a real-life hook loader, features a driver’s cab, heavy-duty tires, large warning light, working steering and hook loading functionality. Turn the crank to lift and lower the cargo container to and from the truck chassis. Rebuild this advanced building set to create an Airport Fire Truck.
- Features working steering and hook loading functionality, driver’s cab, warning light, heavy-duty tires and a cargo container.
- Check out the red, gray and black color scheme.
- Activate the hook loading function to lift and lower the container.
- This LEGO® Technic advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Designed for indoor use only.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an Airport Fire Truck.
- Suitable for ages 7-14.
- Hook Loader measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Airport Fire Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- April 7th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A good starter set for a child and TechnicI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is easy to put together, there are no real tricks here, the unit goes together really quickly and has some good playability. Once it is together it is sturdy enough to play with, small kids can do all of the steps in this set. The only thing I am not fond of is this set screams to put a minifig into the cabin, but the seats are not ideal for it. It isn't hard to modify them, but the way it is designed, I can't recommend putting minifigs in there. In short, inexpensive and easy, a good starter set to see if the kids will like Technic.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hook Loader
- June 2nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The hook ladderBucket |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is a starters technic lego set. But it is very cool. On the side of the tip tray it has got a knob that you can turn and the tip tray lifts over. P.S. you can put bricks in the tray and wathch them tip out. Also if you get it in slo-mo it look AWESOME. Another cool thing the seats at the front are made of the bricks rather than the brick "chair" This is a great set for a presentPlay Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hook Loader
- December 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really neat Technic addition.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this set up on Shop.LEGO.com last minute using points and free shipping, and was not at all disappointed. This is another winner, in my opinion. Very straightforward construction, simple operation, and cool looks make this a favorite of mine. It has a lot of the detail you see in larger sets, and still at a price point that makes it easily obtainable. Use the steerable front wheels to arrive at the jobsite. Then, load the container with one simple motion, and back to work. Great job LEGO. Love it.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hook Loader
- July 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Hook LoaderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis technic set is great. I feel like the hook loader part of the set is slightly better than the fire truck part because of the tipping function on the loader. The loader really does work and look like a real hook loader! I really enjoyed this set!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hook Loader