Explore the deep sea with this Ocean Diver gift with selected LEGO® purchase over $109, 1/10-24/10*.Learn more
Work in nature with the LEGO® City 60181 Forest Tractor, featuring a moving arm with opening claw and massive wheels, plus a small log stand, 2 chains, 2 buildable logs, small pine tree, chainsaw and a shovel. This cool logging tractor toy building set includes a lumberjack minifigure.
- Includes a LEGO® lumberjack minifigure.
- Features a Forest Tractor with massive wheels and arm with an opening claw, 2 chains, plus a small buildable log stand.
- Pick up the logs with the tractor claw to move them around.
- Cut the logs to the right length in the stand with the chainsaw.
- Accessory elements include a chainsaw, shovel, small pine tree and 2 buildable logs.
- Forest Tractor measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Log stand measures over 1” (4cm) wide.
- Logs each measure over 2” (6cm) long.
- Pine tree measures over 1” (4cm) high.
- December 14th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This one!22kane |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWe picked this up along with 60182 Pickup & Caravan (The camper). The two sets just seem to go together very well. I love the build of the tractor especially with the large tires which isn't common with most Lego tractor sets. I prefer the larger sets overall but every once in a while they knock it out of the park with the small sets. The whole new series of City (forrest sets) are a big hit with my kids.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Forest Tractor
- November 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Timber!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 5yr old son picked up this set as a trade for his Halloween candy. The instruction is so easy for him to follow that he built this in less than 45 min. He loves the moving parts of the crane. He got confused how to saw the tree trunk with the chainsaw, but he got over it quickly by unsnapping the pieces with his hands. He had to reattach the claw pieces repeatedly so I wish those pieces were attached more snuggly. Another wish is for the Forest Machine to be released in a simplified version like this one (and more affordable) because he wants that as his next set to build for his collection, inspired by the Little Hard Hats' Road Construction movie.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 38 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Forest Tractor
- October 25th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very nice productgeoff |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son wanted this after seeing it so we went to the shop and got it for £14 which is quite reasonable for the size and pieces. It was very quick to build for him as he is too young to build himself though he did help do a few pieces such as the tyres and log. He really likes it so that is what matters. Only downsides for me are the crane needs to another piece to make it longer as it is too short and I have never been a fan of Lego stickers, wish they was just printed on the bricks, would look much nicer. Would be good if Lego did some sort of log loader truck or something to go with this tractor or even a trailer just to load the logs onto. Nice product overall.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Forest Tractor
- January 1st, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good vehicle But?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like the Forest Tractor but would like to see a revised Farm series instead of constant new police sets the last Farm sets were in 2010Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Forest Tractor