Call the Fire Response Unit for help!
Be part of the crew that helps protect LEGO® City from emergencies. The Fire Response Unit features a helicopter that carries water elements in a tank and can drop water elements from its opening cargo doors, a motorcycle with a fire extinguisher, and a container with a roof element that turns when hit by the water bricks to put the fire out. Includes 3 minifigures: a pilot, firefighter and a worker.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a pilot, firefighter and a worker.
- Features a helicopter with rotating blades and cargo doors that open, and a motorcycle with space for a fire extinguisher.
- Fly the helicopter over the container to release the water elements and turn the container roof element, putting out the fire.
- Accessory elements include a welder, 2 gas canisters, trolley, fire extinguisher, wrench, 5 water bricks and a saw.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (10cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and3” (8cm) wide.
- Motorcycle measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Container with flames down measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.