LEGO® Friends 41336 Emma’s Art Café is where the people of Heartlake City meet up and get creative over a bite to eat. The iconic design of this fun toy features a giant panini on the roof, while inside is a panini machine, coffee machine, seating area and cash register. There's also an outside art area that is hinged so it can be moved around, and a bench full of paints for the resident graffiti artist. Includes 2 mini-doll figures.
- Includes Emma and Prankzy mini-doll figures.
- Features a café with hinged art area, panini machine, coffee machine, cash register, seating area, opening shutters, artwork, price list and a bench outside.
- Accessory elements include paint bottles, spray paint bottle, palette, paintbrush, cake, cupcakes, paninis, ‘I love Heartlake City' mug, bill and a coin.
- Head to the Art Café and see Prankzy's graffiti masterpiece on the wall outside.
- Toast a panini in the machine and check the price list before paying at the cash register with this fun toy.
- Enjoy coffee and cake with Emma as she thinks about new ideas for her latest art project.
- Art Café measures over 6” (16cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- February 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It had a moment or 2 of bad instructions....kjd731 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildNow I am an experienced lego builder and have been for years. Having this only been my 2nd or 3rd Lego Friends kit build I found this one to have a glitch or 2 in the instructions in placing some of the base angled bricks which I was able to correct later on. It had plenty of detail, great and easy to place decals and my niece loved helping me build it and playing with it. This kit would be PERFECT if they corrected the few glitches in the instructions and it were $10 less.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emma's Art Café
- March 18th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0not greatI recently purchased this, and I'm not thrilled I think the structure of the cafe is very poor. It includes little to no space for more food and treats and I think it's not a set you are able to add to. Many Lego builders like to add some of their existing pieces such as more tables, storage or anything to customize it and in this set there is very little room to grow, which I personally don't like. It has the kitchen/cooking space spread out through the whole cafe which is inconvenient if you wanted more than the one table included. Overall this is set isn't bad but I would definitely recommend getting the cupcake cafe instead, it is a much cuter set with more to offer as far as creativity wise.Play Experience5.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?25Emma's Art Café
- July 13th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Is greatPpricy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI have a lot a fun with my daughter is my first time doing something with LEGOPlay Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Emma's Art Café
- July 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Daughter Loves ItHottub |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterGot this for my daughter. She built her own food shop at home and we played for hours. Then we say this at the store and had to get it. She loves it. She runs the shop and I come in with strange characters to buy food. Now she wants some houses and tree houses... I love buying her toys she can learn from, play with and be creative. This was great. I just got her the tree house and she finished it in about 3 hours. Now she is begging me for some houses for her town. She wants the town people to come to her shops. Love it. I'll buy the rest of her stuff here on the site.16 July 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It's awesome to hear you and your daughter have had so much fun with this set. Happy building!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emma's Art Café