Style, sophistication, performance. With breathtaking looks, this LEGO® Technic™ 42107 Ducati Panigale V4 R captures the spirit and design of the original. It’s the first model motorcycle in LEGO Technic history to include a gearbox for exploring different speeds and techniques. Other amazing features include steering, front and rear suspension for realistic movement, plus front and rear disc brakes.
Amazing details capture the spirit of Ducati
Ducati fans will appreciate the attention-to-detail in this amazing motorcycle replica. A kickstand, exhaust pipe, windshield and dashboard add the little details that make this model toy so true to the full-size version. And of course, the classic red color scheme is sure to quicken the pulse of any Ducati fan.
Build and learn with LEGO Technic model toys
As part of the LEGO Technic universe, this motorcycle model kit provides an immersive and rewarding building experience. With realistic features, it introduces builders to the world of engineering, as they discover how gear mechanisms work.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display. LEGO® Technic™ fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge.
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle. Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO® Technic™ motorcycles.
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement. The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair.
- Looking for the best gifts for motorbike fans? This is a great choice. It’s also a super challenge for LEGO® Technic™ fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works.
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display. Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model. Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide.
- No batteries are needed for this Ducati motorbike toy. Passion, imagination and a desire to discover something new are all you need.
- It’s easy to get started with this amazing LEGO® set. Just open the box and you’ll find easy-to-follow instructions so building the Ducati toy motorcycle can begin straightaway.
- LEGO® Technic™ engineering toys are designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience, featuring realistic movement and mechanisms to help kids and adults explore the world of engineering.
- Quality is important. So, it’s good to know LEGO® building kits meet the highest industry standards ensuring they connect easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ plastic model toys are put through their paces. Each one is thoroughly tested to make sure every building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great BuildGSimonB | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally enjoyed building this Ducati. The gear box has excellent detail and the model has some challenging aspects too. Excellent value for money and the finished article looks fantastic too. Well done Lego, more motorbikes please! All in all a really fun and rewarding build. (One tiny thing I believe it could do with a front mud guard)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ducati Panigale V4 R
- June 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.01st lego set in 10 years!Zacharythemechanic | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very impressed with this lego set, I have not had a set for over 10 years now and it was a great way back in. The model took me about 4 hours to build and I was taking it relaxed and just enjoying the process! As a big motorbike fan I appreciate the detail in the v4 r which is a beautiful bike, I love how the 4 cylinder engine works and the idea of the clutch is fun! It’s 100% brought me back into the lego universe and I’m ready for my next set!2 July 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceAn awesome Technic set to come back to, glad you like it! There's more to come, so stay tuned. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ducati Panigale V4 R
- July 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego for petrol heads!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this earlier this morning to sit and build alongside my son. I have to say, it took me back somewhat and to say I enjoyed the build, would be an understatement. As a petrol head by nature, I can't express how happy I am with the overall end product. Bike looks fantastic and the level of detail and intricacies are impressive. I have read reviews criticising the looks but this is lego.... Love what they have done and the person(s) who designed this, deserve a medal ✌️ Bring on the next lego bike and sign me up.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ducati Panigale V4 R
- June 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Enjoyable build, great modelMatyas | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just love how the finished bike looks on the shelf. The building process contains surprising amount of advanced techniques and challenging steps and the overall experience is in my opinion even more enjoyable and rewarding than of the contemporary larger vehicle sets (Land Rover, Bugatti, etc.). The rather large amount of stickers is a bummer, but I guess the price would rise considerably if they were all prints.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsWas this helpful?55Ducati Panigale V4 R