Creative Designer BoxDOTS
VIPs: get this VIP Fleece Blanket with Cyber Monday purchases over $279*Not a VIP?
Small parts and Small Ball.
This ultimate LEGO® DOTS Creative Designer Box (41938) set is a perfect kit for crafts fans or creative kids, helping them grow their crafting and design skills and confidence with different pieces.
Open-ended DIY fun
This set includes a magazine full of creative inspiration, loads of instructions available online at LEGO.com/buildinginstructions for making different room decor items, plus assembly guides for 5 customizable DOTS items in the magazine – a desk organizer, 2-level standing drawers, hanging message board, picture frame and a small tray. Kids can use the colored and alphabet tiles to create designs and messages on the pieces or push their creativity with an Extra DOTS – Series 5 (41932) bag or Lots of DOTS (41935) box (sold separately).
The perfect arts-and-crafts kit
The joy of this designer box is the chance it offers kids to make their own room decor items with inspiration, tips and tricks included, helping them to show off their unique designs or share them with friends.
- Reward a deserving child with this DIY craft LEGO® DOTS Creative Designer Box (41938) kit and inspire their creativity as they boost their design skills and make their own unique pieces.
- Boost a child’s imagination with 5 models, plus inspiration for many more online, and more than 650 tiles, including 72 alphabet-printed tiles to create messages on the models or other DOTS sets.
- What’s in the box? Lots of multi-colored DOTS tiles, 5 room decor items to make and decorate, an inspirational magazine with more design ideas, and a diamond-shaped tile remover for easy redecorating.
- Any child aged 7 and up with a passion for arts and crafts will love this Creative Designer Box (41938) set. The tiles and models will make a fun everyday gift for boys and girls who deserve a treat.
- Decorative and useful. With endless possibilities for imaginative fun and free self-expression, this exciting DIY creative kit is perfect for young designers to practice their creations.
- Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO® DOTS sets. This box of tiles, models and inspiration will help encourage and build children’s confidence and creative skills as they have fun.
- LEGO® DOTS sets boost kids’ efforts at self-expression and enhance imagination through making and customizing jewelry or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- July 22nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0You can never go wrong with LegoI would recommend this to a friend!This set was initially challenging when it came to putting the base together. We figured out to use small Lego pieces at the back for support. There are so many tiny parts and it would have been helpful if these came in a container to avoid losing so many pieces. After building it would sometimes fall apart due to the base not holding it properly. All in all the creations which can be made are awesome. It will keep both kids and adults well entertained.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Creative Designer Box
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Different in a good wayHelenJ |I would recommend this to a friend!This is our first experience of Lego dots, both kids are massive Lego fans and we’ve have just about everything over time. My 10 year old daughter grabbed hold of the box as soon as she saw it and it really suits her because it is sort of Lego meets crafts which is her other big thing. The instructions are more for inspiration than to build a single model and has a few different options. First of all she made a little set of drawers and then a happy cloud! So far she’s made a few different things and spent a few happy hours playing on her own and with friends. I like that it encourages her to use her imagination to come up with her own ideas.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Creative Designer Box
- June 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Dots line has Unlimited potentialI would recommend this to a friend!Exactly what I as a MOC builder needed to supplement my designs. If your a Parent this is a must buy for your children to use when they are not building a Lego set from instructions as this will allow their imagination to run wild & use the parts in ways you couldn't dream of. And add a box or 2 of Lots of Dots to help their brains in the event of builders block. Lastly, now that we all have the Base & Pastel colours at hand Lego we desperately need the earth colours in squares,circles,1/2 & 1/4 circles ASAP as kids gonna want those Tans & Browns to do faces etc. Highly Recommend this product from young to old & boy or girl.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Creative Designer Box
- August 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Keeps everyone busy for hrsI would recommend this to a friend!I am so pleased with this creative designer box of Legos. First everyone loves it. We have created so much different items. Second this box contains a lot of Legos allowing for both kids to play at once. Love that it contains all know bdd of colors and shapes. It's endless what can be made with these. They are easy to snap together for the smaller kids, yet hold together good. Very pleased with these Legos and kids want more.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Creative Designer Box