Team up with Captain Marvel and Nick Fury to save Goose the cat from Talos in LEGO® Marvel 76127 Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack. This action-packed construction toy features Nick Fury’s Quinjet with an opening dual minifigure cockpit, adjustable wings, 2 flick-missile shooters that each shoot 4 missiles at once, and an opening rear compartment with space for Goose. This popular toy building set for kids includes 3 minifigures with weapons to recreate exciting scenes from the Captain Marvel movie and for endless imaginative play.
- This Captain Marvel toy building set includes 3 new-for-January-2019 minifigures: Captain Marvel, Nick Fury and Talos, plus a Goose the cat LEGO® figure.
- The LEGO® Marvel collectible Quinjet features an opening dual minifigure cockpit, adjustable wings, 2 flick-missile shooters and an opening rear compartment with space for the cat.
- Fire 4 missiles at once with each of this LEGO® Marvel model's flick-missile shooters.
- Superhero toy weapons includes Captain Marvel's power energy elements and Talos’s stud shooter.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Captain Marvel movie with this action-packed superhero playset.
- Quinjet measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- January 12th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!This is a fun set to get people hyped for the upcoming Captain Marvel movie. It comes with a great trio of minifgures, and the jet has a lot of playability (quad missiles!). My one complaint is I wish the back end of the jet was wider to accommodate a minifigure (instead of just a cat). Since this appears to be the only Captain Marvel set coming out with the movie, I'm glad to see it's a reasonable price as well. (I'm sure we'll see more of her when the Avengers: Endgame sets are released)Play Experience5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack
- January 23rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0MarvellousI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery nice little set, with a model that looks good on display alongside other sets. The figures are a bit underwhelming, and I'm disappointed Captain Marvel herself didn't get a better figure. She should have gotten at least leg printing and maybe arm printing. I'm hopeful they improve her in the future. Nick Fury is fine, and looks pretty much perfect from what we've seen. Talos is very odd. I feel like he's missing leg printing, printing on his head, and also a cloth cloak piece. He looks very little like his onscreen counterpart. However, this is a very fun set and was an enjoyable build. I am disappointed with how poorly packaged the set was, with the sticker sheet arriving all crinkled up and very poorly protected. When there's 12+ stickers in a set, it should be packaged like they are in large collector sets - with it inside a separate bit of packaging.23 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble with the sticker sheet. If you need a replacement, our brick experts are here to help. You can get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack
- February 17th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not badSumo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a big fan of Marvel comics and movies, so purchasing this set was a given. I was fairly pleased with it; my main complaint is that a piece was actually missing once I opened the set. And since it was a somewhat specialized piece, I'm nearly positive I don't have another one kicking around that I could use instead. I thought the Captain Marvel minifig might have been more appealing if she had hair like the one from the second Lego Marvel video game, or possibly the "helmet" seen in the movie trailers, but I understand that the goal was probably to more closely resemble the actress. Overall, a fun set to build, and a good addition to my Marvel collection.
Response from LEGO SHOP18 February 2019Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with your new LEGO® Captain Marvel™ set. Any chance the piece might still be caught in the packaging, or maybe got used in place of a similar piece? If not, don't worry! We have a great replacement parts service that makes getting the piece you need really easy. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option to get going.Level of Difficulty3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack
- January 5th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Captain marvel originsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLong awaited captain marvel set,doesn’t disappoint for the money! Although the ships build is somewhat mundane and parts reminiscent of the Milano and benetar (guardians ships) builds, this ship does pick up quite solidly once built! Also included are remodelled Carol Danvers/captain marvel figure, She’s got slightly different outfit and hair to the older version plus sadly doesn’t come with the headgear/Mohawk piece she’s also known for. I’m hoping further sets if they happen might incorporate that and include her green costume! (Plus more named characters especially a new Ronan, pleeeeaaase!) We also get young nick fury figure complete with hair, somewhat reminds me of Jackson’s pulp fiction role! Lol We also get villain Talos plus carols cat who plays a part in the storyline/film. All in all the highlight is the figures but the build adds a lot of value for money even if not that sleek as a display piece. Recommend!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack